Search results

1. Madsheep

Buying: WLTB Jaguar gloves UL Male

As per the title would like to buy Jaguar gloves male UL. Make me an offer that I can't understand. Sheeps
  2. Madsheep

Selling: OXO and Eon Arms M UL

For sale OXO Plasma weapon at T5.0 Eon arms M UL unworn T0.0 Open to sensible offers https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=294190&c=4 Regards Sheeps=
  3. Madsheep

PC Eon Arms M

I looted a pair of UL Eon Arms (M) The best 2nd prize in an event! I am trying to get a feel for what they might be valued at. Thanks in anticipation Sheeps=
  4. Madsheep

Force Merge unlocked the hard way

After so many months \ years of grinding I finally managed to unlock Force Merge the hard way! The answer to the question is it unlocks at exactly 65 dmg. Long time ago I was asked "do you hate your PED card?" The answer to that one is not so much now that we have synthetic mind essence! :yay...
  5. Madsheep

Sheeps and Spider ATH

I have so resisted posting a whining thread here on EF at long last a solo loot bigger than 3K :yay: My PED card appreciates it and a nice view from here as well :D Just gob smacked! More oil than BP has pumped into the Gulf of Mexico nothing fun in loot Sheeps= Click to enlarge
Back