1. M

Buying: Full Gremlin F

Armor found
  2. M

Selling: Full Gremlin F, 1 part tier 1. tt+100

Sold!!!!!!!!!!
  3. M

You will love this. Stuck in CP.

So after getting stuck in space while dead on the way to cp, I hunted a bit and wanted to depart today to get to Cyrene. Get in my quad and try to leave the CP station, quad rams into the wall and system says space in unavailable. A moment later the game freezes and I appear in space, with no...
  4. M

Buying: Dante amp

Dante found!
  5. M

Buying: .5b plates

5b plates aquired
  6. M

Buying: Gremlin armor F

armor aquired
  7. M

Selling: 5465 Handgun skill.

Handgun chipped out and put on auction.
  8. M

Selling: Kaia's brain! ( Skills )

Ending to sell individuals.
  9. M

Selling: Jaguar Helmet F UL

As above, asking tt+2400. This is a sales thread, not an auction. There is no start bid or buyout, there is only the price listed. Post here or PM if you want it, tier is .6 if anyone cares.
  10. M

Selling: Full Unlimited Jaguar Female

Set parted out, new post for remaining piece made.
  11. M

PC: 8A SGA plates

Price check on a set ( 7 ) or single 8A SGA armor plates. -Thanks
  12. M

Selling: Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

Swine sold!
  13. M

Achievement: Coolness

I guess you could say it is pretty cool to unlock coolness. Go go HP gains!:cool: *Edit, There is a pic for this. Click to enlarge
  14. M

Selling: Anti-Bot armor! Vigi/Nem/Bear mix F

Items on auction house, close thread.
  15. M

Buying: ASG-2 Swine Deluxe

Acquired! Thanks RR!
  16. M

It's a monster!!!

WoW!!! So after I got home from work I decided to start on installing the card. ( pictures of the unboxing and card installed in the case will be uploaded later ) Everything went smooth of usual for parts swaps but I must say, measure your case before you purchase any of the Geforce 200 series...
  17. M

New system build in progress.

I have decided to update my system to better handle CE2 and will be using this blog to chronicle the systems progress. Note this blog will be slow going at first due to the fact that i'm juggling finances on all fronts. Between fiancée and I looking to buying a condo, the purchase of a new VW...
  18. M

Buying: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker

Offering tt+2k. Cheers!
  19. M

Selling: Logs 1 and 2

Make offers, best one will be entertained.
  20. M

Buying: Tegretov TR5 or Stark 97/98

Looking to buy a Teg TR5 BLP rifle or a starkov AS97/98 Please PM me if you have one and are looking to sell it.
  21. M

Selling: Pretty much everything

All items of value aquired by another player, Alien acid reserved for Popfuzz.
  22. M

Selling: All of my skills.

I'm looking to sell every last skill point I have, In bulk would be preferable. About 60k skill points left. PM for CSV of skills if you would like to make an offer. All of my items will be sold after skills so keep an eye out. -Mystrin
  23. M

Selling: Some stuff

31 QR OA-101 L BP. - 340 ish ped EWE EP-40 Merc pistol - + 180 PM if you want something, I'll be able to log in about 8.5 hours from now. Also if you have a Hermes backstrap, groin guard, arms, shins or gloves M and want to trade for something I can add. Thanks
  24. M

Buying: WTT: 98 QR reilly boots BP for cnd shop!

Greetings, Looking to trade a 98 QR Reilly boots BP for a CND shop. Please Post here or PM if this sounds good to you.
  25. M

Selling: Mannequin Pad Male

Selling a mannequin pad male, striking looking fellow to. SOLD!
Back