Search results

1. N

FYI: Who can fix which problems

Full paragraph. I think she means that Transparency is the thing that is in FPC's hands, not LG.
  2. N

Daikiba Challenge Hunting Log - Powerfist

Log @ Google Docs This is the last one that i have logged but without MU and pre VU 10 and it was a slight loss in the end(after MU). Now, with the tiering components and a drop in markups it would be worse than a year ago.
  3. N

Daikiba Challenge Hunting Log - Powerfist

from my observations (over 10k ped spent on small daikis), you get ~10ped of shortblade/powerfist skills per 1k ped spent on them. From his data it would take around 2.15k ped to kill 16600 daikibas and that should get him to around 2600 powerfist.
  4. N

Question: Gnome versus pixie?

There may be no reason for you to get 2a plates, but for a new player or someone playing on low budget, the price difference between 2a and 5b is huge. Posted via Mobile Device
  5. N

Question: Gnome versus pixie?

Pixie + 2a is enough for feffs Posted via Mobile Device
  6. N

PEAuction ideas thread

I agree with a need of "Data users" group to announce any changes. I would also like to see a couple apis in there and most of them would reduce the load on servers/bandwidth as well: 1. A simplified version of current Entropedia data feed, with just an ID and item name to seed our databases so...
  7. N

PEAuction ideas thread

I'm pretty sure not only Entropedia relies on that file(application i sporadicly develop does to :) ) for the price listings, putting some kind of access control on it would break them :/
  8. N

PEAuction ideas thread

All the items and they're current markup are here : peauction.com/pewiki.php , you just need to write your own application to parse it.
  9. N

Question: TT gain per burned vivo t1

could try searching in here for an answer.
  10. N

Question: Blueprint Comprehension

I put a spreadsheet with lvl 1-3 BP's in attachments and weapons (Spreadsheet @ Google Docs), didn't check armors as IMHO there is no armor that would be worth to craft in these levels, have in mind that the prices for the materials and are taken straight from Entropedia so they are different...
  11. N

C.O.R.E. Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange

hmm just checked the site again and noticed that the price tracker doesn't work... bug or you decided to scrape that idea, i understand that it takes a lot of time to hit "Print Screen" so many times.
  12. N

Question: Blueprint Comprehension

assuming you would chip in just Laser weaponry tech you would "only" need 25k skill in it and that would cost a fortune on a serious note: http://www.jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php play around with it there are cheaper ways :) electronic and mechanical components chipping could get you to BPC in...
  13. N

Question: On the topic of amps (hypothesis)

They don't lower the overal hit rate, but it's much harder to find rare ores with big amps. Posted via Mobile Device
  14. N

What technical skills do you have?

Yuck, hate that thing ...
  15. N

Question: Skill Increase? (1000 shots fired)

Offcourse not, that would be impossible :) Hmm, in total from daikis from daikis i have just 1k spent and recorded: tt knife: 982.95 , armor/fap: 65.33 - skill gain 22.22 TT 2.12% It is pretty much the same as the individual runs, so for small mobs a sample of 1k spent is enough IMHO. For...
  16. N

haven't tried anything with 15k HP, but comparing let's say trox with daiki, trox 1% skillgain and when i used to skill small daikibas i used to get 1% of skillgains only in shortblade so thats probably around 2% skillgain in total, should dig up old skill logs to double check EDIT found some...
  17. N

In general you get 1% of expenses, that is ammo, weapon and amp decay, back as skills so second option will give more skills.
  18. N

Question: Where can I find mod merc hunting logs?

Well here is MM hunting log by Skippie: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/108197-skippies-how-2-profit-thread.html i'm pretty sure he had loses on some of his hunts.
  19. N

Dome 5. Bigger spawn and max maturity please...

AFAIK its not possible to create snable DNA, and snable hunting wouldn't bring ND enough taxes to maintain them. Posted via Mobile Device
  20. N

Google Wave invites

there is an "Unfollow" button in your inbox/search and in each wave itself
  21. N

Google Wave invites

3 invites left waiting for PM's and i started a public EU thread just search for "Entropia Universe players with:public" and you should find it.
  22. N

Google Wave invites

Thanks to jdegre and i have 7 invites, if anyone need one PM me with email. Posted via Mobile Device
  23. N

SGA item collection

Name: Nina Ninacka Spade Society: Skillin' Villains Best profession level: 4(been here for over 2yrs, reskillin for 4th time) SGA item: Vigilante Shins (M) SGA looted from which mob: comibo old
  24. N

Question: Tracking market values like peauction used too.

i had the same question some time ago and had it answered https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/128097-how-query-project-entropia-auction-values.html#post1560660 ,as the peauction is still working and had database cleaned up and fixed, you could just parse that file in excel VB...
  25. N

Im considering PE

Truth is scary, ain't it ? Posted via Mobile Device
Back