Search results

1. refixeq

Anyone else ever feel like this?

2. refixeq

Selling: Esi 197 tt

Taking offers on Empty skill implant (L) 197,xx TT. Starting bid 960% - SB adjusted BO 1030% Please post bids here, in game or by PM. Best regards Poom
  3. refixeq

Selling: Eon Foot guards M

Selling Eon foot guards (M). Closed and moved to ingame AU. All the best! Best regards Poom
  4. refixeq

3.7k Gazz WHOOOO!!!!

Hei guy's and gal's :) After over a month of hardcore mining after my 1 year brake from EU and chiping out I finally managed to hit my big claim :D:yay: Funny storie is that I was down 300USD with mining since the 24th, and today I was so broke that I couldnt afford my usual 105 amp and I...
  5. refixeq

Minin top list !:P

Jeei been trying to get to the top 100 motnhly globalling players list :D and now i made it nr 89!!:wtg: Over a serious crap load of OA-105's droped on the way
  6. refixeq

Active player looking for a soc :)

Hei guys! I'm currently on the edge of leaving my current society and am now looking for a new humble society! I'm mostly a miner atm but do alot of hunting also specially when in a team! I have playd eu for 6years now i think on and off and i have chiped out for various reasons in the past :)...
  7. refixeq

Mining mission, where @?

Wheres the mining mission located @ i cant find it on the forum nowhere, not on the lists..:confused:
  8. refixeq

Selling: Full Gremlin (M)

SOLDAs the title says selling my gremlin set Start Bid tt+120 Buyout tt+155 Auction will end 2 days after first bid! I reserve the right to i dunno kill the auction if needed but i dunno what would force me to do that.. No anonymous bid's!
  9. refixeq

Selling: Martial (M,L) Full set !!!!

As the title says im selling my beloved Martial set Here are the TT values and % im looking for: Part - TT - SB% - BO% Thighs - 52.21 - 160% - 165% Shins - 29.84 - 230% - 240% Gloves - 47.55 - 120% - 125% Helmet - 23.03 - 120% - 125% Harness - 81.42 - 170% - 185% Shoes - 58.11 - 120% - 130%...
  10. refixeq

Buying: Martial Foot guards (M)L

As title says im looking for thouse Martial feet, high TT if possible! Just simply post or PM me here with TT and % and we will see if we have a deal!
  11. refixeq

Uber: ChiUnit's hit 27K Frescu!

As the title says :) Me and my soc went on another small soc hunt :) and we got a hof again only this time a bit bigger :P This is ChiUnits biggest hof ever, not counting Pkmx's ul lr32 :P And my biggest hof yet :) last biggest is a 1.8k longu :D about a year ago..:wtg:
  12. refixeq

Achievement: Finally I can make real wound's also!!:D

:wtg: :D Took a while but now got 1.5lvl's till Combat sence and 9HP till medium HP!:D
  13. refixeq

Achievement: So finally!

So FINALLY I reach 100k+skills :) Well il give you a bit of story mode also :D Started P00M @ the end of 2007 I think i skilled this mofo up pretty fast becouse i remember hunting scips after yust 2 months play time with P00M and well yer, no not solo and not eco in anyway.. :) that wasnt the...
  14. refixeq

Unlocked skills under ur name

How do i get thouse under my name? Iwe tryd to figure it out but guess im too much of a naab lal :O) please help:D
  15. refixeq

Selling: Bl1300

TT on the gun is 240ped's SB 180% BO 190% The auction will end 24H after first Bid or if Buyout if reached automaticly. I resereve all rights to end this thread ofc and not sell the item if i choose so, no hidden bid's if you dont like it dont bid TY!
  16. refixeq

This little malc went home and..

and left me this nice surprise :O) Click to enlarge
  17. refixeq

Uber: I got bored sooo...

I got bored so i thot id post my hof's :) These hofs are all grabbed from 2008-08-24 14 till 2008-12-29 :ahh: So here they are xD Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Found Adi on CP and he wanted a team mate so I went :O) first swirle with him was this and yes it contained a...
  18. refixeq

FYI: MA designers are perverts!:D J/K ^^

:laugh::ahh::scratch2::ahh:LOL yust look for ur selves hahaha :ahh::scratch2::silly2: Click to enlarge And Click to enlarge :laugh::laugh::laugh::duh::duh::rofl:
  19. refixeq

HoF: My first unamped ore HOF :)

Click to enlarge Funny thing is i always whine when some 1 gets one unamped :P cuz i never do lol, what irony eh? ^^:yay::yay:
  20. refixeq

Selling: dr. almon log part 6

As the title says: Give me an offer if ur intrested!:yay: First offer by gomon90 10peds :) Second offer by torlin 15peds :) I will close this thread in 7 days if no more offers are given!
  21. refixeq

Selling: Log part 13 :)

as the title says up for bids SB @ tt+1 old BO @ tt+1k new BO @ tt+350 bidding will end 24 hours after first bid has been met!
  22. refixeq

Selling: Xfire Allfit (M)

As the titel say's im selling the xfier allfit Xfire survival jacket and Xfire survival pants! very rare only 22 sets exist!:yay: Pic's Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Added them to ingame auction bolth SB@ 1ped and BO @ tt+400 on bolth! Auction will...
  23. refixeq

Selling a Piece of paper!

so what i sayd in the titel im selling the piece of paper not on me but for a friend... The start bid will be tt+50 and buyout will be as silly as it will be tt+1k ^^ not upto me lol offers or suggestions ideas anything yust PM me or use the thread TY Current bid as start bid is Dorsai...
Back