Search results

1. Woodger

Price Check Shadow set (M) UL

Price check on Unlimited Male Shadow armor set please
  2. Woodger

OldTimers

Hi LeeLoo I'd love to join the society, recently returned after leaving in 2009/2010 Was very active on the forums - was the founder of Atlas Haven Radio and looking for the old time community fun we all used to have I still have you on my friends list LeeLoo, I used to come to you for all my...
  3. Woodger

300 mobs in Port Atlantis?? Noobs stuck and quiting!!

*rubs hands together, cracks knuckles* See you all in PA :tp:
  4. Woodger

Leaving the UK

Hey Folks, Well! today i got an email from the US embassy in London informing me that my visa has been issued and is being delivered :) Just in time too, I was starting to sweat a little bit as my flights are booked (first class ofc ;) ) for next Wednesday :) I finally leave the UK and head...
  5. Woodger

MindArk Customer Support

Hi HW, How are these results going to be used ? In my experience, a 5 option survey can be used in many ways, but I've found in my experience that the middle option, the undecided one, usually causes issues, as in, when you try to draw any conclusions, the undecided option bares little or no...
  6. Woodger

Hey MS9, i'm on skype right now if your around for a chat :) Otherwise, catch you later Woodger

Hey MS9, i'm on skype right now if your around for a chat :) Otherwise, catch you later Woodger
  7. Woodger

Anti hacker Measure.

hmm any serious investment in this game should also have risk of loss taken into account, if that risk (which has many variables) outweighs the benefits... then you don't invest... its that simple.. So actually... the ownus does rely on MA to provide adequate protection for the investor, and...
  8. Woodger

Who is Entropia Law ?

Wait I don't get it ? are you saying I can't be trusted ?! LOL.... See Above Post for the answer :)
  9. Woodger

Who is Entropia Law ?

Just to make this perfectly clear for those of you who didn't see my small gray addition to my posts... I was winding you up, I have nothing to do with EntropiaLaw lol... sorry... bored at work...
  10. Woodger

Who is Entropia Law ?

lol... ;) too short
  11. Woodger

Who is Entropia Law ?

Mine is in litigation But for more info, here is plenty of stuff you can use to satisfy your need for a Legal background http://www.boston-legal.org/images.shtml this is a windup and I have nothing to do with entropia law whatsoever !
  12. Woodger

Who is Entropia Law ?

We started "e-law" about 5 months ago, we have been hiding in the shadows working closely with high profile players and officials. There are 4 of us, 2 wish to remain anonymous for personal reasons, the other person is letting the community work out who they are, because, it's great publicity...
  13. Woodger

Cocos Drone project

Well Done Good Buddy ! Woodger
  14. Woodger

Version Update 10.3.1 Content List

LOL this is what i LOVE about Entropia :) Great post!
  15. Woodger

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

When I was a chef I did 3 months with no days off, I slept 2 or 3 hours at night and 1 hour in the afternoon.... i'm not kidding it almost killed me lol... I stopped after I was diagnosed with severe stress and depression brought on by sleep deprivation. p.s thanks for reps, put my rep up to...
  16. Woodger

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll Abooooooooooooooooooard ! *Whistle* The train now departing from platform B is the 12:04 Reputation Service, operated by WoodgerLine.
  17. Woodger

who drops or sell clothes underwear?

What I do on the comfort of my own apartment is my business ;) and the irony there is, dropping my thrill seekers IS my business ... LOL.... joking.. obv
  18. Woodger

ah come on..... everybody does it ! Drop your pants everyone ! Drop your Pants Party !
  19. Woodger

I drop my underwear on a regular basis :wtg:
  20. Woodger

EFD missing?

lol.. thats what it is... massive LOL...
  21. Woodger

EFD missing?

seriously though, I am absolutely stumped as to how 1000 efd has just disappeared from my balance ! There's nothing in my transactions log ?
  22. Woodger

EFD missing?

Has anyone else had any EFD mysteriously disappear recently ? Last time I checked I had 1,700 odd in my checking account The rest of my EFD are in the growth fund, but I can't see where i've dropped 1000 efd recently ? Anyone shed any light ?
  23. Woodger

FYI: Full story why Kimmi was locked from Entropa!

That's why we call it Rip off Britain ! lol
  24. Woodger

FYI: Full story why Kimmi was locked from Entropa!

Kimmi your lucky thats all they want ! For me when my account got locked a while ago for a similar thing (being unaware I was in a chain of something bad) I had to send them an attested copy of my passport, which meant going to a lawyer to attest that the copy was a true certification, it...
  25. Woodger

Ban the Above User!

Banned for eating too many french fries ;)
Back