Search results

1. AslanDavid

going in a loop

my client loader is Downloading in loop for one day and when i wanted to log it says that the couldnt find the file?? help!!!!
  2. AslanDavid

HoF: First Solo Hof Dome 7

i got my first solo hof while mining dome 7 in CND today :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :woot: :headbang: :headbang: finally after 1 and half year....<<<<< Click to enlarge
  3. AslanDavid

little research about mid level mining gear

i did a little research on the Ores/enmatters finders for mid level miners look carefully at the stats and $$ before to buy ENMATTERS TIK200 (L) range 55 Dept 552 Decay 1.46 pec max tt 94.5 Min tt 2.84 Total uses possible 6279 markup 107.48% JU 55 (L) range 55 dept 477.6 decay 1.275 pec...
  4. AslanDavid

Aslan David Jondalar

I know i should use L pistols but the reality is i dont depo and i cant invest all the time the full tt of a gun + the % market so i did for u a research for non-L pistols : Criteria for the research: -speed of the gun anything that is slower than 43 doesnt deserve my appreciation lol...
  5. AslanDavid

Buying: Angel F foot guard

no more looking for one thx
  6. AslanDavid

Selling a Quickness skill implant

selling a 9.73 Quickness skill implant waiting for offers make ur offers
  7. AslanDavid

Sig, avatars, ad, banners, art !

I offer Sig making, Avatars, art ingame, ad banners, pictures retouch. all for ur needs i use personnal art self made background ur pictures Using PS CS2 Image ready Adobe illustrator Xara 3D6 ....and more click on my sig for example of my work and PM me for prices
  8. AslanDavid

Am i the only one????

A little survey to see if im the only one am I the only Girl with a Male avatar in game ? if so i feel unique if not lets start a club lol Aslan
  9. AslanDavid

Looking for an Art investor

hey all! im a RL artist whos is trying to make it in the virtual world , ive previously been able to upload some drawings with the help of a soc deed and to sell them to ppl in EU but without a gallery i cant make it. Unfortunately, i cant deposit atm because im still in college and i got to...
  10. AslanDavid

My first solo global hunting after a year of playing

yeah after 1 global in enmaters in january 2007, 1 ores global in august 2007 , here is my third global and my first solo hunting: Click to enlarge :( makes an average of one every 6 months :(
  11. AslanDavid

Selling a stock of BP'S

28 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 29 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 30 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 31 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 32 Basic Auxiliary Socket Blueprint 1 0.01 PED CARRIED 35 Basic Bolts...
  12. AslanDavid

Social meeting Event

AT ABREMALIN'S PLACE Rogues Planes North 11 Eudoria (15577, 24057) PM me for details no fees
  13. AslanDavid

List of article for sale

reon W sign (pc) reon T sign (pc) xlite sign (pc) Shogun Harness (F) Scary Pumpkin Facemask (M) Quickness Skill Implant (L) Pet Deed Pet Deed Pioneer Gloves (M) Pixie Gloves (M) Payn-Inc Implant Inserter Paladin Harness (M) Omegaton CBA-2 Color Bleaching Addition Omegaton CBA-2 Color Bleaching...
  14. AslanDavid

Buying a boothshop

Hello Our soc need a boothshop to sell ppl stuff we take offers PM me Aslan
  15. AslanDavid

Animal Taming

well soon after Marksmanship i did unlock Animal taming while greating my pet for hours lol
  16. AslanDavid

marksmanship unlocked

well o only wanted to share my recent unlock of marksmanship played almost a year without depositing and im proud of saying that i did this w/o it Im happy
  17. AslanDavid

Aslan Gallery

hi im aslan just a new and young Artist who is trying to survive within EU, ive been drawing since 2002 with a pen on paper. Since 2005 im using Photoshop to create more various designs and background. I began my art workshop while playing an other game DOD2 not to mention it, and i manage to...
  18. AslanDavid

New artist Event

hi every one im Aslan ive been playing since january 2007 and i always wanted to do art ingame so the event is: !!!LIVE auction!!!---that will take place in TI city Copper building app 9G day :november 20th 19:00 US east coast or: november 21rst 12:00am MA time ill send some private...
  19. AslanDavid

Entropia Brothers And Sisters United

Hello bros and sis of the Universe EBASU is looking for some experienced members to complete its staff of captains and sergeants. we want tolerant ppl that can deal with noobs as well as more experienced deals. We are a multi cultural soc with open mind. So if you got something to share and...
  20. AslanDavid

Aslan David Jondalar art station

Hi everyone i do drawings and art on pc since a long time and i would like to share it with you i can do -animated 2d -animated 3d letters with background -forum signatures with nice textures,effects, light etc. -pictures retouch -scanned drawings i made and modified to give a more grunge...
  21. AslanDavid

Looking for a Booth shop

hey if anyone has a boothshop for sale contact me on EF PM i wanna buy one (collective) or im often in argus hanging out with friends Aslan we will discuss price and location
Back