1. Torschen

Selling: RX OpTac Gloves x2 (M)

tt+1.8k or offer tier rates 81,124,67,61,122,102,102,135,53,57
  2. Torschen

Feffhol

sorry for wasting your time, lol
  3. Torschen

Achievement: About time :D - blp sniper 70 and Commando

With my current favourite musician :yay: : [/URL] Now to see that hp gain................ :handgun:
  4. Torschen

more fooling around!

It is totally irresistible to spit at someone if you like so. Also telling an obscure joke, rub your pelvis to someone, fart, yell, whisper, kick dung at someone, talk in languages, refer present person as orphaned relative of an alien space octopus, tell hisher towel is shoved in wrong place...
  5. Torschen

how do I make album in the gallery?

title says it all. seems just can't find the option anywhere.
  6. Torschen

266th global this year and counting. And its 52 peds! :yay:
  7. Torschen

Isn't it beautiful?

.. or not :silly2: My skillfully colored chromatophore, which I actually use for hunting :
  8. Torschen

holiday

Entropia is the closest thing in my life resembling work. Now its holiday time. Don't worry, I'll be back. :dunce:
  9. Torschen

Slildeshow?

Would it be overtly difficult to code slideshow option for people who want to show many pictures in their post. The present click-new tab-close-click.. is awkward. Youtube -integration is nice, now I am looking for something similar like this...
  10. Torschen

The good!

I'm just tired of all the complaints going on and on, so I like to list here something MA/whatever has done well, recently. The list is really very long, you may add what I have forgotten: migration to cryengine (it WAS fast and of course there were bugs but you should expect that) auto tool...
  11. Torschen

I'm drunk

just wanted to tell this to teh whole internet, excuse me
  12. Torschen

Atrox 8k

Decided to post this here after all to cheer me up, last two weeks' hunting has been really boring. This was at about 6500/10k in atrox mission, it is completed now. Made the whole mission giving some profit omg! Bronze mission shows 0/10000 and I want it to stay that way, I am completely fed...
  13. Torschen

Sleeping Sleipnir

Odin's steed is tired, let him (her?) rest :) (I am more fond of this my steed than ever was with any of my IRL vehicles :yup: )
  14. Torschen

Thanks!

I am sometimes worried about the future of EU. But events like this restore my faith in Entropia :) I am happy to be part of this magnificent universe. Port Atlantis 21.4.2011:
  15. Torschen

Atrox hof

Here's random rox hof for you, will post my next all-year video propably later this year if I'm feeling happy enough :)
  16. Torschen

public crafting!

I know serious crafters do not care about this but we casual.. like the hunt went foobar, and mining sux big time, I'd like to run some silly crafting NOT in some hidden corner, in bunker, like ashamed jerking, but doing some regular thing and being social same time.. could there be a machine...
  17. Torschen

The Void

This is only for the fellow gamers who have not yet played this.. or for those who once stumbled upon less known but brilliant game Sacrifice.. or for those who just generally like to see something that breaks the rules how to make something mmo /fps / rts .. (sorry my comp cant make it with...
  18. Torschen

Some suggestions, some old, some new

- PVP events should have their own server. Maybe use what is called phasing in mmorpgs, so that if you enter the area as nonparticipant, you see the regular area, but if you are combatant, you .. will see the same area but with server that is dedicated to fast framerate. Drop all extra, focus on...
  19. Torschen

now playing?

Hi, is there 'now playing' feature like in many shoutcast radio stations, or did I just miss it? Few times wanted to know whose song it exactly I liked so much :) /torschen
  20. Torschen

Achievement: 10k feffoids

Athletics 2590 --> 4193 Evade lvl 30 --> 32 +3 hp (indeed, couldn't see it first as it was not updated until relog) Not too bad reward if you ask me :)
  21. Torschen

Uber: The golden cloud!

I have not posted this forum for a long time, its about time to fix it. Here are some of my globals and HoFs this year. A few are missing, as I did not have Fraps on at all times. Enjoy the swirlies :dunce: There is loot out there! (yes there is uber in there :> )
  22. Torschen

Ammo weight

No one said anything about ammo weight?!? It changed this last VU, right? It is now ZERO :yay::wtg:
  23. Torschen

welcome to Calypso!

I noticed once I got the public teleport to PA that I landed in water. At that time there was no rippersnappers but often there are. I understand PA Marina is the entrance point from 'training area'. So what would be the first impressions of the real game? "You were killed and eaten by the...
  24. Torschen

separate chats

Sorry if this said before, but scrambling through the dontwanttohear-tabs to see say last 5min soc chat is impossible. So: ability to detach certain chat to its own window.
  25. Torschen

1000th

Oh no, just missed my 1000th posting to these forums. Sad how lazy I am in being social. And I'm sure this isn't the right part of this forum anyway. But 1000? I'm impressed :D Cheers all!
Back