Search results

1. Gluepot

test [test]

1 Abrer Laser Sight 1 109.99 PED AUCTION 2 Abrer Laser Sight Blueprint 1 0.01 PED Attachments (Vol. I) (72) 3 Acid Root 1 0.32 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 4 Adaptive Fire Rate Component 59 17.70 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 5 Adomasite Stone 3 1.80 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 6 Adomasite...
  2. Gluepot

Selling: 29k EFD 48 PED

Offer available until Sunday June 20th.
  3. Gluepot

Selling: All avatar skills, one bulk trade.

I want to sell all my avatar skills in one deal or not at all. According to EntropiaTools... Total ESI TT required: 2272 Total skills value minus ESI cost (calculating ESI average at 632%): 1,2985 My asking price: 10,985 PED, with your ESI Discount below market price: 2,000 PED Skill...
  4. Gluepot

Selling: Improved Korss H400 (L), decaying every day

TT is dropping almost every day. Current TT: Below 1.8k Startbid: 115% Buyout: 120% Last recorded auction sale: 119%
  5. Gluepot

DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Edition

Since some people (not to point any fingers at XeroX2 and PW3CKA) decided it was absolutely necessary to spam my thread with discussion, I have decided to make a thread where they can spam, troll, flame, and devalue to their heart's desire. Have at it.
  6. Gluepot

Selling: V-REX 2000 SGA Edition (unL rocket launcher)

Removed from the market, thread closed.
  7. Gluepot

Selling: Hermes gloves (M,L) with nice tier stats

Thread closed.
  8. Gluepot

Selling: Full boar (M) and 3 A105 amps

Full boar (M): SB: TT+4,900 BO: TT+5,900 A105s: SB: TT+850 each BO: TT+900 each
  9. Gluepot

Question: Would you participate in weekly PvP events?

A friend of mine and I were discussing the economy, (L) equipment, skills etc. and we concluded that PvP is probably the best way to stimulate the economy. I thought "man, someone should really make a weekly PvP event". Then the thought crossed my mind... Maybe I could set ticket price to break...
  10. Gluepot

Selling: Bulk T-bird (L) arms and helmets

Both (M) and (F) I have been looting quite a bit since I am back on feffoids. I'm offering over 825 PED TT of (M) and (F) T-bird arms and helmets for 101%. Prefer to sell in a single sale to a reseller, but can arrange single item sales if someone truly needs it.
  11. Gluepot

Selling: Modified LR53 (L)

No longer for sale.
  12. Gluepot

Uber: Feffoids are back.

I had bought an Improved Korss a few months ago, used it and loved it, but then... Unfortunately... It broke... So I had a genius plan! I'll TT it then camp feffoids! So... I TT it and... Two hunts later... Feffoids are GONE! I wait for weeks (losing thousands of ped in the process)...
  13. Gluepot

Investment fund? Not exactly. Looking for a loan.

Explanation EU seems to have gone through a phase where everybody was opening up their little "investment funds". Some succeeded, many failed. When I got more heavily into trading, some people asked me if I was going to start an investment fund. Collecting funds, trading, tracking profits...
  14. Gluepot

5 Hour Energy, Red Bull, Amp Energy, you name it!

I'd really like some sort of energy drink (I'm sure MA could contact an energy drink company and work out some sort of advertising deal or something) that would boost running speed by, say, 25% for X number of hours. Please make it affordable enough to use all the time.
  15. Gluepot

Selling: Full phantom (M)

Startbid: TT+4k Buyout: TT+6k SOLD - thread closed.
  16. Gluepot

Selling: Svempa XT (L)s

Hello, I am selling Svempa XT (L)s. If you can use it, you most likely know the stats, but I'll post the Entropedia link for good measure. PM me for prices if you're interested in buying. Misc info: http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Svempa_XT_%28L%29 Some random facts...
  17. Gluepot

Selling: Two Vivo UR125s tier 3

I am selling two Tier 3 Vivo UR125 (L)s, one with ~58 PED TT, the other with ~50 PED TT. With the right enhancers these could make for some pretty snazzy PvP faps for those who can't yet use bigger ballfaps. So feel free to place offers. Startbid: 135% Buyout: 170%
  18. Gluepot

Selling: Piles of Garnets bulk sale

Current stock: 10 TT each: 15 Prices: 1-3, 110% 4-7: 107% 10-20: 106% 20-40: 105% 40-60: 104% 60+: 103% Special: Buy all 10 (current stock) for 103%
  19. Gluepot

Selling: 99.72 PED TT of Handgun skills

SOLD thread closed
  20. Gluepot

Selling: 150 Piles of Garnets buyout 105%

thread closed
  21. Gluepot

Selling: 505.86 ped TT of tier stuff. 103% buyout.

SOLD thread closed.
  22. Gluepot

Selling: 90 piles of garnets 104%

SOLD - all gone.
  23. Gluepot

FYI: Daina's unique faces

Just figured I'd make a thread to show pictures of my avatar's face if anybody was interested. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. Gluepot

FYI: Berycled migration

Just East of Twin Peaks (at 785, 765) there seems to be a migration of Berycled, ranging from Young-Stalker. At first I thought it was a massive mob train, but when they started respawning I concluded this must be either a migration or MA had added a sexual reproduction feature with the latest...
  25. Gluepot

Rental Service: Unlimited DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Edition

Thread closed temporarily Whether you're looking to have a fun day of PKing or looking to grind some support weapons skills, this repairable rocket launcher will work some magic for those who have the skills. Info is here...
Back