Search results

1. Pipes

Looks like Blizzard will try its hand in RCE?...

I Found this video this morning and thought it was pretty interesting. I not a fan of WOW, but have always enjoyed the Diablo series.
  2. Pipes

Market Values, will they be planet specific?

As the title says, will/are the market values on items and loot be planet specific? or will they be universal?
  3. Pipes

Twitter/Facebook and Entropia Tracker

My question is about how the Twitter/Facebook global feeds are processed by MA. As you know you can link your facebook & Twitter account to your ava. While hunting on CP in the last few days, there were a few times that I got globals with the same value within a few minutes. The first global...
  4. Pipes

Galactic SMS, new tool that has 3 main functions...

I stated work on this program shortly after the chat.log was introduced. It started out as just a simple SMS program that would notify my wife, via text message, when I would global/hof, in hopes to get her into playing :D Recently I finished adding two other major functions to the program...
  5. Pipes

forbes article

I just read this article and thought I would share. i looked to see if this one had been posted already, but did not see it here. a pretty interisting read http://blogs.forbes.com/oliverchiang/2010/11/13/meet-the-man-who-just-made-a-cool-half-million-from-the-sale-of-virtual-property/
  6. Pipes

Uber: An ambu that did not like shopping

I logged in today and still had 30 ped of ammo left from a bad hunt last night. I decided to go shoot a few Ambu's. The first one I killed gave me this pleasant surprise. Click to enlarge :yay: At first I thought it was a tier component.
  7. Pipes

Uber: 2 Years & 9 Months Later...

So I have been playing for close to 3 years now. Before this nice Allo, my highest hunting loot was 353. It was all oil as you can see but this does not bother me :D Click to enlarge What a nice surprise MA!
  8. Pipes

Pipes General Thrift Store

Hello everyone, I would like to announce that I have opened my very own thrift store. I had a lot of old useless bp's sitting in my storage and thought it would be nice to let some noobs have access to them. There is one catch though... Everything in the store is Free!! Just drop by and pick...
Back