Search results

1. dave86

Selling: Selling: Animal Parts

Hello all, I am trying to sell old parts from storage I have some parts that are rare (maybe) and im looking to sell them to anyone that is a collector or someone that really needs them, if its worth something to you please comment in below or PM me your price thanks. Currently selling: 23x...
  2. dave86

Selling: Selling 45k Sweat Looking for Serious Buyer

Hello everyone, I'm trying to find a buyer for 45k sweat that I currently have. Now I know todays sweat price is .5 for every 1k sweat but since this is a large quantity. I am looking some something more then .5, so I need a serious bidder or buyer, or if you want to make me an offer I am...
  3. dave86

WoF Team Armenia 2010???

Hello everyone, I have been playing this game for about three pluse years now and I havent came across any teams from Armenia or lest I havent seen anyone. Only team close is Russia. Are there any players that are Armenian in this forum or in the game? Also I wouldnt mind getting to know a...
  4. dave86

Selling: Selling all my skills see them all

Hi everyone, I was thinking of selling all my skills I know this is going to hurt me ALOT but for the time being I need to withdraw.. I have no ESIs I had 9 of them but sold it to some guy, so you have to provide ESIs I will only use Implanter the skills below are the my skills lvs and just type...
  5. dave86

Selling: Selling Full Boar(M)

Im Selling: Full Boar (M) including shoes fully repaired + optional (6 peace set 5b's if you want) fully repaired Full Vigi (M) including shoes fully repaired + optional (6 peace set of 6a's if you want) fully repaired Full Ghost (M) no shoes not fully repaired I am also selling ALL! my...
  6. dave86

Help: Need help with armor please

Well I have been looking around here and there now for about a week and I cant seem to find them anywhere...Rutuba (M)(L) armor I wanted to get me a set..if anyone knows anything about this please PM me in my box. And yes I have posted a thread up on trading under buying category...its way long...
  7. dave86

Buying: Buying Rutuba Full Set Armour

Im looking for a Rutuba full set armour if anyone has any im whilling to pay extra too please PM me in my box or post a comment I want it to be in a good condition...if anyones selling please let me know once again Thanks. -Dave-
  8. dave86

looking for a job

I dont know if this topic is allowed to be posted here...but I am willing to do something for someone for some peds...iv been sweating alot and yea gets a bit boring after awhile if anyone can offer me anything to go for some peds i would really appreciate it thanks.:computer:
  9. dave86

Buying Psychotrophy Skill Implant

Hi everyone, I need some skills about 1k so 500 and 500 will do if anyones selling any please post, let me know im buying skills now, at lest 1k or 2k max..thanks.
  10. dave86

Happy New Vu9.0 Everyone Post Here!

hope you all dont need a surgery after this VU...anyways have fun guys
  11. dave86

Buying Wormhole Chip

Hi everyone I want get my hands on a wormhole chip, if anyone knows anyone...or if anyone has one and is willing to sell on, I'll buy it for the TT + markup from PE-Auction..or if you want to make a offer I am willing as well.. My name in the game is "David Dave Smith"..Dave is my Nick..thanks.
Back