Search results

1. microdot

Buying: Spirit Mk.2 TEN or ASG-12 Bucket or L110E

ok, bring it up - i did get something i can use, but am really looking for a CalyTek CR Spirit Mk.2 TEN Edition. pm me if you have one that you would sell with your asking price.
  2. microdot

Achievement: Natural level 100 on 66 USD

Seriously well done Una! Very inspirational indeed :)
  3. microdot

thanks. Kill this thread - got what i need - thanks.
  4. microdot

RATATABUMP...still looking
  5. microdot

bump - let me know if you selling any of the above weapons.
  6. microdot

bump....still looking.
  7. microdot

Hi, Interested in one of the following: CalyTek CR Spirit Mk.2 TEN Edition Omegaton ASG-12 Bucketful Omegaton Igni L1100E Vincent DPS LR37 Ten Edition Might consider either of the following if i cant find one of the above: Maddox 4, Adjusted CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk. 1 If you are selling send...
  8. microdot

Selling: Stuff for Sale

bump - still for sale
  9. microdot

Khorum Coast: Ubers & Noobers

Was an epic night! thanks to all those that joined! Placements 1st: frolic fric dogfood - 607 2nd: Daniel DannyO Ocean - 459 3rd: oz bestebes kay - 435 Random prizes: Eve - first random prize - 25 ped (to be paid) DannyO - Second random prize - [Portable Repair Unit (L)] DannyO - Third...
  10. microdot

Bump it up - event due to start in 50 mins! 1k up for grabs, plus some random prizes!
  11. microdot

bump it up
  12. microdot

Bump it up - register in game!
  13. microdot

Khorum Coast: Ubers & Noobers --> Next Event! Hello, This event's prize pool is set to 1k PED and pays out the top 3 HSL’s. The LA is rich with mobs that suite both the Ubers & the Noobs. All mobs have a low aggro range, meaning you can hunt either mob in (relative) peace. The Date/Time: Date...
  14. microdot

Bump. Changed some prices, added some things!
  15. microdot

Khorum Coast: Tax Back & More

So, March is done & we will be posting the results & dealing with payments tomorrow. Well done & a massive thank you to everyone that took part this month! We've seen some tasty hofs & a steady flow of globals! The event is ongoing for April (anyone thats registered will remain registered)...
  16. microdot

bump it up..........
  17. microdot

congrats to Danny & Fric on getting 100+... There is still time to get tax back for others :)
  18. microdot

sold - Xent Tech Light Rife X3 (tier 3.9) - Good luck to the new owner :) Still stuff for sale - happy to negotiate prices based on current value.
  19. microdot

bump it up! Still plenty of time to get your 50 globals to earn tax back (with an opportunity to get 100% tax back when you hit 100 globals). I also want to point out that as teams are welcome its not a bad option for an active soc with a few participants as Shoalin have done. Hunt solo, or as...
  20. microdot

Done! GL with the event - nice to have you folk around :)
  21. microdot

A106 sold. Other items still for sale!
  22. microdot

Achievement: 400k skills

big gtz dude....very inspiring! :)
  23. microdot

bump it up - still all for sale.
  24. microdot

Bump it up! 30 mins to go - 1k prize pool up for grabs in this HSL loot. Event lasts 4 hours, so plenty of time to get to Ark.
Back