Search results

1. K

Has anyone had their account locked for over 8 weeks?

21 jan 2021 created, 01 march 2021 solved.
  2. K

Back online. There was this scammer who I apparently bought something off. Through the auction. My account was locked to investigate the matter. They took a long time to solve it. And I didnt get any feedback at all.. except at the very end. Glad it is solved now. I hope they get these scammers...
  3. K

Yeah me, I have been locked out for a month now.. Chatted with support like 4 times. I think I chatted to the whole norse and greek pantheon by now. Did everything they asked. They escalated my ticket 2 or 3 times. I made a support case too, ofcourse with some follow up posts for feedback. But...
  4. K

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

Same for me, tried opening storage with my BP tab open there.. Looked like it was loading. It didn't crash instantly like before.. got to 66%.. crash. I have a lot of books there filled and sorted with BP's.. Something is still causing crashes.. :yay:
  5. K

Entropia Universe 17.0 Release Notes

I got the same error... Opening storage (blueprints tab) leads to a crash for me..
  6. K

MA is leading an unfair game

Yea true Alina, could be :)
  7. K

Well, It's taking way too long.. Whether you crossed the line or not.. They should tell you if the ban is perma or not. Not beat around the bush and/or stall it. Crazy to see the logs you post here.. Trying to get in touch with them and wanting to know the outcome. And I can't blame you for...
  8. K

Yoohoo! Well was an interesting read. I don't know Andre personally but I have seen his name in the game. People who know me, know that I have been around for a long time and I have dealt with many many traders on the auction. Fighting eachother constantly. Having meetings with eachother...
  9. K

Question: Are Moon Deeds a GOOD investment?

CP deeds are not a bad investment at all. They are roughly the same as CLD in their payout per ped invested into them. I don't take all CLD payouts of the past into account either. I'm looking at actual payouts over the last 23 weeks in both of them. They are about the same @2050 per CLD and 17...
  10. K

Achievement: Rank - 100 Prospector

Nice one Vadio/Jhan! Big grats! :yay::smoke: Good luck mining! Richie
  11. K

Info: Crystal Palace Share ROI Tracker

Hi, 2 pec per share yes, over last week. Payout on 07-10-2019: 2PEC PER SHARE 22 weeks passed since the deeds are ingame: - Cumulitive Pay: 0,51609285714 (over half a PED per deed already paid) - Average Pay/Week: 0,02345876623 (2,346 PEC per deed paid per week on average so far) All in...
  12. K

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Got an error too. Deinstalled and reinstalled. that got me in
  13. K

Entropia Universe 16.5.0 Release Notes

Ahh awesome update! Both the anticipated new mission system and tradeable CP deeds. I think a good thing to keep it in the share center ;) Also, cant wait to just check out the bestiary. Even though I have nothing with hunting. Heck, who knows :D Oh Corwin here is my data: CP payout up to now...
  14. K

EU it's Down ?

Sure good for forum activity these downtimes xD :cussing: :dunno: :bomb:
  15. K

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Maybe they just need to put in some iron missions for crafting :D No need to remove explosive prints.. Im sure atleast some people will start making other items again for the skillgains/rewards from the quests? :lolup: :wtg: :yay:
  16. K

FYI: :) My first hof mining

nice one! Big grats to you! :wtg:
  17. K

Uber: Unexpected vast "comeback" HoF

Woohooo!! Grats!!! :dunce: :yay:
  18. K

HoF: Sweat, Tears, Grinds, Breaks --- 7K TOWER

Big grats! :yay: :yay: :yay:
  19. K

Cleetus' Mining Log

Subscribed! GL m8 :) :cool:
  20. K

Uber: 6592 PED Evenweave Cotton Fabric Texture

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy!! Go Fanan!! :)
  21. K

ATH: 133 610 PED Rage Pants (M,C)

Wow that is a huge ATH :D Well deserved! Greetz, Richie
  22. K

Uber: XMAS F.O.M.A Tower

Good one m8! Grats ;)
  23. K

90800 Gigantic (XXIV) Caldorite

I saw it pop up while hunting the hydra's. Big grats on a very nice find! Well deserved
  24. K

Uber: 916 PED ESI from Hydra!

Great job man! Big grats on looting that beauty
Back