Search results

1. ColdAsIce

Ebn: Rx unit omega and the egg located - final showdown this sunday

What a Joke! I came back recently for the robot event, after taking most of the last couple years off. What a mistake, I was just at the final event for the Egg and it was a joke! All it was, was a bunch of Uber players running around killing each other. I never even saw an RX Unit. I think...
  2. ColdAsIce

Help: I Lost My Ticket :(

Great idea Hugh! Ran
  3. ColdAsIce

Info: Aurli & Kreltin Info + Loot Tables

Very nice Buzz, Thank you! Ran
  4. ColdAsIce

WoF 2010: Team America (USA)

Ran Random Dom Vote for Da! errr ummmm did I say Da, Star is my Man! Support Kat and I ran Support #1 lastyear
  5. ColdAsIce

The Mindforce powers of the future

Control a Mob Not sure if this is there but how about control a Mob. Allow us to take control of a Mob and use it to kill other Mob and maybe even players. This could be fun :yay:
  6. ColdAsIce

Question: Hangar Owners

LMAO!!! Agreed!
  7. ColdAsIce

Selling: My skills,

Sorry Tomkat, but I got to say one more thing to Mom. I love the new Ava Mom!
  8. ColdAsIce

Pheeewwww... :hammer: Thanks Mom!!!
  9. ColdAsIce

Damn man say it aint so.... Ran
  10. ColdAsIce

When are Teams comming back?

LMAO! Didn't think about that. I just assumed they where keeping it out for SGA (what a joke).
  11. ColdAsIce

Info: EU and High end system performance

Nice work! This is going above and beyond! I just quit playing much. Hope they work things out, and thanks for you work!
  12. ColdAsIce

Columbus wrong ??

WTF... Next Tuesday... Right?
  13. ColdAsIce

Uber: 1.4k Ambulimax.

Very nice!
  14. ColdAsIce

Rutuba AOA! o.O

:yay: Gratz!!! :yay:
  15. ColdAsIce

The forum admin HAD BEEN KILLED !

LMFAO, This is by far the most fun i've had with anything related to EU since the VU! Errrr, Ummmm... OK so thats not saying much I guess :scratch2: Funny Chit!
  16. ColdAsIce

SGA Fire Forge DAR 9300

:wtg: :wtg: You are a Rock Star!!! :wtg::wtg: Ran
  17. ColdAsIce

lose any items yet?

yep, im missing Eon feet, Tbird Feet and Vigi gloes
  18. ColdAsIce

Coffee for Marco

Marco, would you consider running for the President of the United States of America in 2012? :scratch2: I love you Man! Well, ok thats a little strong... You Rock!!! :wtg::yay::wtg:
  19. ColdAsIce

Flying discs over Calypso?

Yes it moved, I followed them from Spiderland to W of Omeg. there were 2 onscreen that I could see.
  20. ColdAsIce

Waters edge W of Omeg West. I started seeing them while hunting in spiderland. I followed them up that far.
  21. ColdAsIce

Took these lastnight. http://www.entropiagateway.com/2009/08/flying-discs-over-calypso/
  22. ColdAsIce

Sweat and Random Kindness

Random Kindness I like the ring of the title :laugh: I have done this also, I had a 800 PED HOF of Nex and would just buy the sweat as needed. I would Pay 7 PED to whoever, but tried to get from new players. 7 PED was the price when I sold my 1st on only sweat, so I make it a rule to pay that...
  23. ColdAsIce

Selling: Imp LR 53

Hi Gang, Got this off a Scip lastnight :yay: and I am taking offers on it. This is not an Auction. I will sell this to the first person that makes me an offer I think is fair. PM me here, or ingame if you have me listed. Ran
  24. ColdAsIce

Question: What mob?

Exa Elites I vote Exa Elites with some Eomon mixed in please! :laugh: Hmm then you could move them from one side of the LA to the other and call it a migration
  25. ColdAsIce

FYI: WoF tribute video - Team America '09 - F@&k yeah !

Lmfyao Outstanding Danielle!!!
Back