Search results

1. S

No reply from support.

After the VU in march I discovered that all my items from my shop and my neighbours shop were gone. They still exist in my item list, marked as ESTATE but estate/shop is completely empty. I wrote supportcase 20/3 and another 2 support cases. Absolutely no reply from MA in more than a month on...
  2. S

Pixie armor

Hi! I don´t think entropedia is updated. Need to know what mobs on calypso who loots pixie armor? Best regards Flizan
  3. S

Sand king 24/11 17:34 MA time.

Another saturday.. Another sand king. Another ATH? I see many people hunting rextelum on taxed land areas.. Why not help us through the first levels instead? Tax free... See you there. /Flizan, Shoe, Fettfinnen.
  4. S

Sand king 22/11 20.03 MA Time

Not so many other events going on tonight. It is time for a sandking again.. 20.03 MA time is the starting time.... In the lagoon east of Jameson reach.. See you there! /Shoe and Flizan
  5. S

Sand king 17/11 16:58 MAtime.

Well title says it all... We will make another attempt for the sand king 16:58 (MAtime) today 17/11... Flizan, Shoe and Fettfinnen will be there. We need a few more to get it started. Spread the word! /shoe.
  6. S

Sandking friday 20.13 MA Time.

Lets make a new effort. Last week we made it to the seventh wave... This time lets kill that king. My last computer always got RAM crash at the sandking. I want to try to see if it works better now. And I want to kill the sand king... Usually people come for the last 4 levels but we need...
  7. S

Sandking Saturday 27 oct 21.57 MA time

We are some avatars who want to try to take down Sand King tonight, and we need Your help! See you at the lagoon, near Jameson´s Reach 21.57 MA time. Best regards, Flizan, Shoe and Fett Finnen
  8. S

Sand King 21/6 @ 21.57 MA-time

Let´s try to take the Sand King Event! When? 21.57 MA time Where? At the lagun, Jameson´s Reach How? Kill rextelums! :cool: Be there or be square.... Don´t forget to bring a friend, or as many friends as You like! /Flizan and Shoe
  9. S

Sand King 27/5 19 MA time

Let´s try again! We start 19:00 MA-time at the oasis.... Be there, bring a lot´s of friends, have fun and shoot some (many...) rexteliums! /Lot´s of hugs and kisses...;) Shoe, FLizan and Fett
  10. S

Sand King saturday 26/5 at 18:12 MA time

Be there and bring a friend (or several friends.. ;) ) Come on, it´s fun! /Shoe and Fliz
  11. S

Sand King friday 25/5

Let´s try to summon Sand King tonaight at 19:27 MA-time! Be there or be square... :) /Shoe and Flizan
  12. S

Sand king 19/5 12:54 MA:time.

Next Sandking wave event starts at 12:54 today! Perhaps some more people will show up now on saturday. Would be nice to go all the way.. Spread the word, tell your friends. Enjoy!
  13. S

Sand King!

We want to gather some hunters to do the sand king event at 17:58 MA time... Se you there! Shoe and Flizan
  14. S

Cant access www.entropiatracker.com

I am in need of some technichal support I guess. I cant gain access to www.entropiatracker.com (I also cannot open www.entropiaforum.com and entropiawiki.com) Other webpages works fine. problem is that the tracker tries to autostart but fails too and it is annoying getting the error message...
  15. S

Anyone tried travelling between planets?

I searched several treads, found some pice from space stations and some other info. But I havent read any report on anyone travelling to another planet today.. How long time would it take? Anyone dared to enter the big PvPspace and came through?
  16. S

Question: Kill the atrax?

Should atraxes in dome #9 be set for extermination?
  17. S

Uber: 6676 PED Zinc

Decided to test some OA105 mining on CND.. Wise choice... Thanks to Florin Rechinul Pocneata for the amps... And then... only 2 bombs later another nice deposit. (bad pic) Add a nice little 1.6k vast iron from yesterday and I must say I begin to like CNDmining again :) Tower! Like it!
  18. S

ATH: 30K Ganganite

Finally! I am so happy and proud to post this little cutie.. Unfortunately I fell off the chair so I missed the swirlies... :yay::yay:
  19. S

Mining quest 10 OA-109 on CND..

Another crazy fool... Read the 20 OA-109 thread and got inspired.. Would it be possible to try it out without shutting off any domes and buying the amps from stores and auction? Well I thought I´d give it a shot.. Primary goal: Get tower Secondary goal: Break even.. And here are the...
  20. S

Deathglobals

It is something special to get a global while dead... On the second pic I was really dead.. :) Anyone has more than two of those??
  21. S

Uber: Enormous Petonium

My best deposit so far. Enormous... mmm.
  22. S

Faulty recording.

Checked my two latest petonium findings on tracker and found three. Tuesday 12.56. That is 14.56 here in Sweden. I was at work then.. I dont play EU at work. Strange. Has this happened to others as well? /Shoe.
  23. S

Dead global..

Finally my attackbombing dasps and then bravely die paid off. It is possible to score a global while being dead.. Just wanted to know.. :) Have a nice day..
  24. S

Uber: Lyst haha

It is always nice to have friendly socmates that tells you where to mine and then "congratulates you".. Hehe...
  25. S

My first crafting Uber!

My first Crafting uber :) :yay::yay::yay:
Back