Search results

1. M

Question: Regular auction transport, where does it go?

Hi, if i order something via auction from another planet and choose regular transport, after 12 hours it arrives at storage. If i leave the planet and fly to another planet within those 12 hours, will it be placed in the storage on the planet i ordered the item or the new planet? Anyone knows...
  2. M

4k fap-2 + Bonus *special* nostalic screenshots

hello, i had a nice little hof today... so i decided to share some old eu(pe) screenshots with you i found on some of my discs recently.. cu≷)
  3. M

Selling: Skills Crafting/Defence/Mining

Hi, selling skills Crafting/Defence/Mining if you are interested in sth, pm me here on pcf (not much ingame) you provide ESI (i can provide collateral)
  4. M

Selling: 204 clicks lvl 10 (L) BP (L)

Hi, selling 204 clicks lvl 10 amp bp (L) 55k% if you take all ...pm me here on pcf (not much ingame)
  5. M

Selling: Mah'ketta full set M with some tiers

hi i am selling the set here is pic with tiers and remaining tir set is full tt looking for sth around tt+400
  6. M

Help: entropia decreases other audio

hey i have a problem... when i run entropia other computer audio gets played on lower volume until i exit entropia again.. this only happens when i start the other audio when eu is running..if i started a stream or music and then run entropia the volume doesn't get changed, but when i pause and...
  7. M

strongboxes from webshop..

uh look what i found: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes one strongbox is $1 in webshop.. sick items there with equippable rings as new items with buffs.. Unique Rings (effects gained while item is equipped) Unique Theia Ring - Right Hand - 12% Increased Evade...
  8. M

Question: "booster" blueprints nerfed?

hey, anyone else noticing those "booster" bps not working as good anymore? or is it just me? they also got down in price (even the ones without mu decline on item)...? so others have the feeling too? (i tried z5/z10/z15/animal brush since update...)
  9. M

explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

well the hoflist looks like this and >60% of all crafting loots (from globals) are from projectiles + there is no event crafting projectiles going on. this shows explosive blueprints are highly unbalanced. this has huge impact on ressource and residue market->whole market. MA has to nerf those...
  10. M

Selling: Improved Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2

it is the only one in game.. discovered not too long ago.. highest unl gauss dps in the game.. you can attach laser amps to it.. its tier 1.0 and tt~290 ped.. in no hurry to sell but its gathering dust here... pm me your offers here or add "Magnus Mag Ogg" ingame... peds are preferred but i...
  11. M

Improved Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2

hi, plz help me determine the price of this nice gauss weapon (feel free to contact me if you want to purchase). effDMG/sec = 40.862 This is the highest for any known unlimited gauss weapon (according to entropedia) effDMG/pec = 2.796 i welcome your feedback discovery thread: click
  12. M

Discovery: Improved Kaiser-Graf HVMR-2

i am very lucky and happy mag now:D please notice the nice description MA provided us...lol i welcome you to help me determine its value in the pricecheck thread: click if you are interested in this one of a kind highest dps ul gauss weapon feel free to contact me here or ingame (Magnus...
  13. M

finder range affects HR and size of claim?

we know that indoor mining gives lower radius, higher claim sizes and lower hit rate.. if we use for example Omegaton Detectonator MD-10 with 53m range do we get lower HR and higher claim size planetside also, compared to for example Finder F-105 with 55m range? and do range enhancers...
  14. M

Selling: AMP Blueprints: lvl12, lvl10, lvl8, lvl6, pro600, tac70

hi, i got some nice bps to sell: Level 12 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.09 PED Level 10 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.20 PED Level 10 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.20 PED Level 10 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.18 PED Level 8 Finder Amplifier...
  15. M

globals not getting hofs but free places in hof list

hi, noticed sth strange..i talked with friend and we saw that only 97 places were occupied in the hof list..so far so good nothing special.. (this happens when lots of entries get removed due to the 24hr period being over and no globals come) but then came some global, which were no hofs, even...
  16. M

why is neverdie buying his own planets blueprints?

so today (as always) i checked all the auction i have on the different planets... when i checked the rt auc i saw i got the startbid on every bp i listed (which is quite uncommon)... when i checked the bidder i was really confused..look for yourself (all bps with 1 bid got the sb from ND)...
  17. M

Question: where does the addiational 0.1 pec come from in auc history for limited blueprints?

hello, when you look at the auction history for limited blueprints and you see an amount of less then 1 ped sold in an interval, you often (or always?) see an additional 0.1 pec (or 1 mPED) of the sale item value... example: anyone got an idea?
  18. M

should limited blueprints be stackable?

hello ppl, i know this has been discussed in the past but i will bring it up again: should limited blueprints be stackable? i only see positive things: -better to click through one than selecting blueprint after blueprint -better to sell on auction or in pvp (make bigger, smaller or matching...
  19. M

polltest

blalblaldkasldjaq
  20. M

Selling: Arkadia Blueprints: Pulsar 2-5, Rage 15/30/35, hotfoot 15 ...

Hi, i have some arkadia unlimited blueprints for sale: Pulsar Armour Plate 2 (L) Blueprint Pulsar Armour Plate 3 (L) Blueprint Pulsar Armour Plate 4 (L) Blueprint Pulsar Armour Plate 5 (L) Blueprint sold Aquila Arm (L) Blueprint Cetus Foot (L) Blueprint Rage 15 (L) Blueprint Rage 30 (L)...
  21. M

repair tool can't download file

hi, i have a little problem... my pc crashed while playing EU and after restart it sais entropia.exe not found... so i start repair tool..it says entropia.exe is corrupt and then it wants to download it... but it can't download..always says "An error occurred when trying to download a file."...
  22. M

Selling: BLUEPRINTS different categories, different planets

Hello i am selling lots of blueprints. They come from different planets and different categories. In this post, i will highlight special blueprint with higher mu. A full list of UNLIMITED Blueprints can be found <here> (google docs spreadsheet) . A full list of LIMITED Blueprints can be...
  23. M

empty twins

i can't remember seeing twin peaks so empty... even in old times... summer hits hard today:)
  24. M

alien biogenic gel

as it is some time now since the mod/imp/adj bps arrived, there stil seems to be as good as no biogenetic gel available... so, does anyone know the recipe? is it that difficult to create it? i mean with the number of mod/adj/imp bps i loot i find it strange that this stuff is so god damn rare..
  25. M

Selling: Pulsar Armour Plate 4 (L) Bluerint ul (arkadian bp)

hi, i am selling this bp. auction history has one sold for 5k peds. make me your offer, i will consider every reasonable offer but prefer pure peds...
Back