Search results

1. humbll

Announcing the Entropia Victims Support Group

A group dedicated to supporting people who have lost it all to Mindark by simply playing Entropia Universe. If you fit in this category, and have lost or are loosing everything you deposited, please join this support group to discuss it with others who are in the same boat...
  2. humbll

how do you award efd for a post?

see title :scratch2:
  3. humbll

What's your average returns?

Counting all decay and other expenses, as well as globals, HOFs etc., what kind of returns are you getting these days?
  4. humbll

How much does it REALLY cost to play Entropia?

MA says it costs $1 per hour to play. If you spend 12 hours playing, per day, this works out to $380 per month. Assuming MA keeps track of your time online, and this is how they calculate how much you "owe" them: Say you spend 12 hours per day sweating in the beginning of your career, then...
  5. humbll

More low lvl useful BP's needed

we need moar BP's for low lvl players to make useful items
  6. humbll

More low to mid levelmobs needed

We need more kinds of mobs for the low to mid level players, no?
  7. humbll

Class Action Lawsuit against Mindark

Is a Class Action Lawsuit forthcoming against Mindark? With all of the disgruntled players leaving I am curious as to if they are content to leave with what little they can scrape up by chipping out or if they intend to take it to another level.. discuss talk of a Class Action which is floating...
  8. humbll

Should Polls be tolerated?

Are you for or against polls?
  9. humbll

Should Anti-Semitism be Tolerated in Entropia?

Should racism of any kind be tolerated in Entropia and on Planet Calypso? In this thread players were viewed at the rig making Anti-Semitic jokes. Is this type of behavior being tolerated by Mindark? We shall see. Should Mindark condone such Anti-Semitic or other racist behavior in...
  10. humbll

Any regrets?

A whole lot of us are leaving now. Knowing what you know now, do you regret having deposited in the first place?
  11. humbll

How many people REALLY play Entropia?

So according to the tracker, we have 14,735 ranked players. Keep in mind that many of the participants are ranked in each category, so if we divide that number by 3 we should have an accurate representation of the depositing playerbase. Throw in a few noobs and a handful of people that only...
  12. humbll

Have a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlxBeAvsB8 amazing
  13. humbll

Buying: Fruit, any quantity

I am wanting to get fruit, am paying .55 for any amount. `
  14. humbll

Selling: Various Skills, some on chip, some not yet

I have the following skills on chip for sale, I am basically wanting MV minus auction fee for these: The following skills are available but are not on chip yet except the ones indicted with blue text: Aim - 1531 points Alertness - 595 points Anatomy - 4168 ponts Athletics - 1058 points BLP...
  15. humbll

Selling: Weapons Handling Chip on Auction Expires in 8 Minutes, over 100% under MU buyout

as title states, and if this auction ends with no bidders i am selling it here... 14.66 ped tt value BO is 166 peds
  16. humbll

Question: chipping out question

3. Chipping out costs: does a chip lose 10% of its value when chipping out? more specifically, which chip looses the 10%, if the ESI chip is 100 ped TT value, and the skill I am inserting into it is going to make a 10 ped tt FSI (Filled Skill Implant), I lose 10 peds off the 100 ped chip, or do...
  17. humbll

Selling: ARMORS and Plates: UL Ghost Armor Set - no feet, Kobald, Goblin, Gremlin and others

Taking offers on: Ghost Armor, set is complete except for feet. Kobald Armor missing only faceguard and shins. Gremlin Faceguard, armguard, and gloves Full set Goblin Pixie - missing thighs Rascal Thighs Gnome Gloves and Thighs Full shogun set Full set of 5b Plates Full set of 4a...
  18. humbll

How Much Does A Planet Cost? and other related questions

As the title states, I would like to know how much it costs to have a planet in the Entropia Universe. Obviously a planet will vary in cost, depending on creativity. But what range of price could a Planet Partner expect to have to come out of pocket for, looking for a base price (the absolute...
  19. humbll

Great Pistoleer Availabe for FREE During Landgrab

I am offering my services as a mercenary to any society participating in the Landgrab 2009. I am offering to work for FREE, all you need to do is provide a weapon and ammo to me. Unused ammo as well as the weapon will be returned to you after the event. They will only be used to support your...
  20. humbll

Entropia Universe is Shut Down

Mindark, owners of a MMORPG and Virtual Universe platform which was supposed to run on the infamous CRYENGINE graphics platform, has closed its doors today after discovering an anomaly in the Entropia Universe. Company officials tell us that a rift in the space-time continuum has been...
  21. humbll

Why is there no secure way to loan items/peds to players?

We need to implement a system whereby we are able to loan item or ped to another player and be guaranteed of its safe and secure return. I envision something like this: 1. Trade Window is opened between two avatars. 2. New button labeled LOAN ITEM is pressed, Player 1 (Loaner) puts item in...
  22. humbll

Info: A guide to selecting the next weapon

Here is a little guide to help you determine the next SIB weapon you should use. I give the examples for Pistoleer profession, but you can simply select a different weapon profession in STEP 2 and follow all other steps the same as outlined below. Step 1. Click here...
  23. humbll

Beacon Mission question about loots

There are various beacons worth different tt values, of course I expect that the higher the tt value of the beacon the more valuable loot you can get if the mission was successful. My question about this is: Is there a "standard" loot window that can be expected from a particular beacon, like...
  24. humbll

120 pe Dollar Atrox Provider bounty collected on Planet Calypso

There I was having a picnic on the beach in the sands near Cape Corinth, when this magnificent beast must have smelled the Snarksnot fillets cooking, he charged at me and I was forced to defend myself... I found this nice rifle as I dressed the carcass: Click to enlarge
  25. humbll

I just realized -

I haven't fed my trolls in a while! Soups on Fluffy, eat up! Click to enlarge :p got a global too, right after tht: Click to enlarge :p eat up,
Back