Search results

1. Ze-Tomb Raider

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Tommygun Ze-Tomb Raider
  2. Ze-Tomb Raider

EWE LC-100 Frontier

For the decay formula with enhancers (which I believe I gave to ermik after some thinking) can be produced by taking the average enhancer life (assumed to be 1000 shots/enhancer) and the enhancer mark-up and slotting that in to the decay formula. From memory it is something like this...
  3. Ze-Tomb Raider

Space Flights - Beware!

Now that I think of it, no the actions described are not a scam. The lack of information prevents it from being a fraudulent offer. Although the deception which causes an interruption of players' entertainment is where is does break the rules. MindArk, from what I have gathered, developed Space...
  4. Ze-Tomb Raider

Space Flights - Beware!

But they're not encouraging the deception of other players for personal gain. Promoting space, yes. Doing their best to cause players to lose what they've earned/put in to other players, not quite. They easily could though. When did you become an insider of MindArk, privy to all the views...
  5. Ze-Tomb Raider

Version Update 14.1 Sneak Peek

UnL Protection has diminished with TT for years now. L Protection stays constant regardless of TT.
  6. Ze-Tomb Raider

The MOON

Star is going to. He has said so in his Selling threads which were recently bumped.
  7. Ze-Tomb Raider

EU harlem shake... needs to happen...

See if you can get in touch with Bambuco, and be sure to ask him really nicely. :D
  8. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

The error is shown in the form of a tooltip from the taskbar, with KERNEL error being the main thing mentioned and driver name mentioned too. I would assume that part of the problem had to do with my aged PSU, too. You'd be correct on that presumption. As I posted a little earlier though, the...
  9. Ze-Tomb Raider

Famous Entropians Part II

Excuse my ignorance (and hopefully this is vaguely on-topic), but could anyone please explain as to why Trex is "the reason the ancient MM exists"? Is it something he did, or was he the only person with MM(s) pre-gold?
  10. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

Ah thanks. Same information as GPU-Z (which I've used) just different UI and a lot more settings (and things are tweak-able :D )
  11. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

I've gone through and did a clean sweep, removing all traces of my old Nvidia Drivers, reinstalled the latest ones, and at the moment everything seems to be back in working order. :) If it ever happens again, I'll do this straight away. Thanks again.
  12. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

Yeah, everything is in place as it should be, and I've had temperatures & fan speeds monitored during many of the errors. The PSU should be enough, but it is probably over a decade old. As for Virut MVP, I've not heard of it until now, so don't believe it is causing my issues. Many thanks for...
  13. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

This isn't particularly a Entropia Universe specific issue but the fact it doesn't happen when playing EU could be helpful. The issue that I've been having is a Kernal Error with my Graphics Drivers no matter what drivers I use. Once the error occurs my video card starts working at a minimum...
  14. Ze-Tomb Raider

New Avatar Pics!

Looks like the muscle/mass moved from your thighs to your chest/shoulders. :D
  15. Ze-Tomb Raider

When were you born?

1st of September, 1994. Started playing when I was...12? Well shit, didn't think I was that young when I started. Always been the baby of my society. :D
  16. Ze-Tomb Raider

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

Because depositor elitism is exactly what Entropia needs. "Look at my stats/rare items/gifts, I deposit so much. Obviously I'm better."
  17. Ze-Tomb Raider

how old is everyone really that plays PE??

I mean really young though. :silly2:
  18. Ze-Tomb Raider

how old is everyone really that plays PE??

6 years in game soon. Wow. I'm 18 these days, turning 19. Started EU young. :D
  19. Ze-Tomb Raider

Smilgs hunting log

You're right. Instead they said, Source
  20. Ze-Tomb Raider

New Avatar Pics!

I've made a tweak to my avatar. Fixed up chin a little bit, neck had an adjustment, full body fitness/weight tweaked, skin colour lightened, hair changed (style & colour), centre of mass adjusted (lower), hips /lower torso widened, arms & legs thickened, feet enlarged, iris' changed, eye colour...
  21. Ze-Tomb, VU14

Ze-Tomb, VU14

22. Ze-Tomb Raider

Famous Entropians Part II

Josh Bagman Kinsmen (Just Bagman on the forum) Well known amongst Australians primarily for his work recruiting for WoF. He has also had events to help newbies/noobies start their Entropian life. He was also one of the Ambassadors at the Go3 Expo in Perth, Australia.
  23. Ze-Tomb Raider

Illegal activity

If I understand correctly, what your asking is Would MindArk help in the event of a scam? In which case, I'll draw upon what I know from Entropia Scam history and say, probably not. Although, as far as I know, legal action has not yet been taken upon any member of the Entropia community after...
  24. Ze-Tomb Raider

FYI: 3k HoF Frenzy.

Yeah not you, but a few in here (less than usual surprisingly). Also I'd be guessing a few in here (non-vocal) and a many more not in this thread/forum are complaining no matter the state of loot. Although, if they were getting the HoFs/ATHs, they'd stop complaining. Fast. I say, I'm happy it...
  25. Ze-Tomb Raider

FYI: 3k HoF Frenzy.

Complain if no loot. Complain if loot is in 1 big drop. Complain if loot is spread out in lots of Globals/HoFs. Just saying, you guys are terribly hard to please. :dunno:
Back