Search results

1. Sarah Charlton

Selling: Paints

I'd offer 1230 Ped for it all, let me know if that would work. :)
  2. Sarah Charlton

Texturizers & Texture Information

A blueprint is usually maxed after 5 levels. This means that a blueprint which requires level 5 should be maxed at level 10. However, an unlimited blueprint can't be maxed with skills alone. You need a blueprint with 100QR in order for it to have the maximum possible chance of success. The...
  3. Sarah Charlton

Multiple PED-cards

I'd vote yes on this. It would make it a lot of easier to keep track of different professions and business.
  4. Sarah Charlton

Selling: Shitload of Paints

I'd like to put a bid on 95 Ped for it all.
  5. Sarah Charlton

Sarah's Texturizing Services

Ah, that sounds nice. I just did a little bit of testing, and I think we would need 150 - 200 Foul Leathers for the 200 textures. And 400 cans of Burgundy should do those two fields just fine. :)
  6. Foul Shirt In Burgundy

Foul Shirt In Burgundy

7. Sarah Charlton

Looting Furniture-blueprints?

How about those Xlite Signs? Those should be sorta common. What did people craft in order to loot those, or did they stop dropping?
  8. Sarah Charlton

That's really bad. I thought it would be fun to try out the market, but I can't loot any blueprints and manage to craft anything at all. It should at least be possible to loot some level 2 blueprints, and some limited ones, to keep us going.
  9. Sarah Charlton

I noticed that the Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint was very cheap to skill on, so I thought I'd give it a try and see how it worked out. I crafted it a huge part of today, and I increased the Quality Rating from 1.0 to 41. However, I only looted 3 blueprints: 2x Small Plugs 1x Large Plugs I then...
  10. Ambulimax Sofa

Ambulimax Sofa

11. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Ambulimax Field

I'd like to thank everyone who was interested in these textures. We just finished it, and the result is a great looking Ambulimax Sofa!
  12. Ambulimax Sofa

Ambulimax Sofa

13. Sarah Charlton

I think 185 in total would work for that field. It would still be ok if it came out a bit...

I think 185 in total would work for that field. It would still be ok if it came out a bit weaker, as it's a smaller field. So I think it's worth a go. Meet me up at Ithaca, same east service station. :)
  14. Sarah Charlton

Hey! Thanks for the bid! :) I have the textures ready for you whenever you might need them. I...

Hey! Thanks for the bid! :) I have the textures ready for you whenever you might need them. I also have a few extra in storage, so we would have a total of 185 extra textures with yours, if you need them for the head-part of the sofa. :)
  15. Sarah Charlton

Ah. Thanks for the bid! I updated the first post, and have the textures ready for you. :)
  16. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Armax Field

Daily bump. There must be someone out there interested in Armax? :)
  17. Sarah Charlton

Thank you. First post has been updated. Up, up we go. :)
  18. Sarah Charlton

(C) Avatar

I'd love to whole idea about the logotypes. That could allow different people put their logo on their furniture, clothing, etc. Special sort of furniture could thus have a certain logotype. So everyone knows where it came from. :)
  19. Sarah Charlton

Hehe. East from the teleporter, inside the Service Station. I'm there now. :)

Hehe. East from the teleporter, inside the Service Station. I'm there now. :)
  20. Sarah Charlton

Hey! I just need to grab some food. But I'll be at Fort Ithaca in about 10 - 15 minutes if you...

Hey! I just need to grab some food. But I'll be at Fort Ithaca in about 10 - 15 minutes if you want to take a look at those textures. :)
  21. Sarah Charlton

Alright. I'm over at Fort Ithaca, the east Service Station right now. So I could meet you up now if that works? :) Thank you, the first post has been updated.
  22. Texture Clothing

Texture Clothing

23. Texture Clothing

Texture Clothing

24. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Armax Field

Armax Texture Texture Information This texture has an effect which may look like stones to some. The TT Value of these textures is 124 Ped. This sale includes: 200 Textures + Texturization, no extra fees. Previews Ingame Just send me a PM if you'd like to meet me up ingame and see how the...
  25. Armax Leather Clothing

Armax Leather Clothing

Back