Search results

1. doitordontdoit

100 Ped to Whoever Fixes This

Lan/Wan Did you restart your gateway device(s) on your LAN? That 150/20 number seems quite precise, are you just reading what your isp sent you in the brochure, or you actually getting that throughput as a constant? 37ms ping.. is that 'normal' for the connection to whatever server you are...
  2. doitordontdoit

*Atrax Park* Weekly 0:0 MLB 151 Event @ OLA #4 N of Nate Valley

Just in time to grab a Beer and.... Sounds like a decent event, let's see wot hpns! btw, exit 151 == Garden State Parkway Exit 151 ?? Justa guess ;) http://wikimapia.org/3302048/Garden-State-Parkway-Exit-151 Ossi! ------------------------------- update: Decent event! let's do it again...
  3. doitordontdoit

*Atrax Park* Neconu Bounty Hunting Event!

Got this one trying to sneak out... Couldn't find any bigger Neconu than L21, but I did catch this fella trying to sneak across the border just as I was coming in :yup: Ossi! ---------------- update: TY Kludge, Bounty paid :sniper:
  4. doitordontdoit

VU 14.3 Update

Can't be bothered to log in until the skies stop falling... I haven't bothered to log in since multiple crashes yesterday (almost 24hrs ago) ago... I sure hope things get ironed out soon tho, I'd like to get back in-world without connection issues. Keep at it MA! :yay: Talking about saving...
  5. doitordontdoit

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

What Ztopid UmanZ came up with that concept? Can someone send you more lives? (If I could, I would!) Besides, who's counting lives in games anymore? LOL when you meet your demise in Terreria, you simply lose half your coins and revive at your spawn point, which can conveniently be relocated...
  6. doitordontdoit

Entropia Universe 14.3 Release Notes

...in the meanwhile... While waiting for EU button to become enabled again, I will tell the community a story about a game my son got me hooked on recently... Terreria! It's not so new, but the bug fixes and updates are complete! annnd it's working; because that is just what good games do...
  7. doitordontdoit

What is the best movie you ever saw and why?

Favorite movie.... name: Sharknado reason: sharks jumping into water spouts and then .... well, I think that's more than enough of a reason :ahh: Ossi! ps. ok, maybe 2001, Army of Darkness, Ferris Beuller's day off... and the reason(s) are pretty obvious ;)
  8. doitordontdoit

Question: Keyboardist or Mouser?

bothness! I use mouse mainly as navigational (ie, moving Ossipon around) and the little side buttons to switch between 1st/3rd person (useful for using scopes in a somewhat eco way) as well as another side mouse button for quick switch for auto-run on/off. MMB switches between run and walk...
  9. doitordontdoit

Selling: Entropia Universe Poster

hmmm.... How serious are you about selling this? $60USD open bid, really? GL with that! I will take it off your hands, if the price is right. PM me with an actual reasonable offer + shipping cost. Perhaps we can talk from that point. - Ossi!
  10. doitordontdoit

Selling: My best wishes

(L) or UNL? I am confused tho, (L) or UNL? I hear the UNL have better overall return, but I haven't been in here too long. thx. in adv. Ossi!
  11. doitordontdoit

What is a RCE?

peering up from my coffee mug... I guess I could break this down even further and ask, what is real? However, I digress... imho, (any) RCE is a greedy / manipulative bunch of ppl who think that they have the 'special' ability to maximize their capitalistic capabilities and dream that they...
  12. doitordontdoit

Another Whine Thread ( Because MA and everyone related is stupid )

another retort to OP First off, before you tell me what I need to do, I think you need to brush up on some basic English grammar. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. back to why the hell I am even bother to reply. (I guess mindfucking control freaks is a hobby of mine lol) erm, u becoming...
  13. doitordontdoit

Another Whine Thread ( Because MA and everyone related is stupid )

retort to OP gam·ble    /ˈgæmbəl/ Show Spelled [gam-buhl] Show IPA verb, -bled, -bling, noun –verb (used without object) 1. to play at any game of chance for money or other stakes. 2. to stake or risk money, or anything of value, on the outcome of something involving chance: to gamble on a...
  14. doitordontdoit

Noob clubs...............

they were still missing? I got a Noob Club off "Frank" on NI about a week ago after running his errands and saying 'hi' to a few of his friends.. mind you, it only had 1PED TT on it (ie, 20% health), go fig.. lol Now I just need to skill up so I can use the dang thing. Oh well, glad to hear...
  15. doitordontdoit

Heading home now...

Guess I will keep my 2 Time travel BP's (I think Sebastian is bugged) and Obsidian crystal as a souvenir as well, oh, and some Muskoka (whatever it's called) Crystal too. :yup:
  16. doitordontdoit

Heading home now...

Time to get back home to Calypso! personal notes from NI: So, I got my time travel crystal BP (L), read the ingredient list over, gave my head a shake.. getting the 3x Time Travel Crystals that are required for visiting Ancient Greece sounds about as inviting as shaking Tabasco (hot) sauce...
  17. doitordontdoit

Cute/Funny things newbies say.

geez, what an anti-climatic end that crashed into.. oh yea, I almost forgot, this is EU... tztz :tongue2: good job, mod!
  18. doitordontdoit

Cute/Funny things newbies say.

time to bring this up again... OK, here's a good one... ------------------------------------ Warning!!! Gun does not use 2 ammo! It uses 200 ammo for one single bullet!!! This is bull sh*t!!! 200 ammo for one single shot!!! Manipulative, lying bast*rds!!! Each bullet uses 200...
  19. doitordontdoit

Q&A With Centech

42. thx for the opportunity here.. long time listener, first time caller.... How come my teeth and tongue are missing? noticed this recently when I yawned - new emote, I think - was rather creepy looking inside my own mouth like that... Oh, and why is there no washrooms on NI? I thought I...
  20. doitordontdoit

Security Tips

keep an eye on your background tasks, more specifically, watch out for key-logger type undesirables running in bg. port sniffers (no, not Port Atlantis sniffers, they are a totally different bunch of ppl) can be somewhat of a nuisance. Change your password frequently as well. Final advice, if...
  21. doitordontdoit

FYI: Do NOT change 'Camera Mode' while recreating avatar...

try relogging without first hitting accept or canel That same thing happened to me as well; disappearing head and torso... I have the 1st Person/3rd Person mapped to MMB, and as a force of habit I 'accidentally' clicked it. Once my head and upper torso disappeared, I just relogged (without...
  22. doitordontdoit

Hell Explained (humor, not seriously)

Love it! This reminds me of some pointers given to me at an earlier time, this was before the days of the internet, and I had to gain my wisdom by reading 'posters' on the back of a washroom door. One article that always sticks out in my mind goes something like this...
  23. doitordontdoit

Let us turn off area banners

I agree, posts like yours are annoying, very annoying... if you come in here to bitch about a banner being in the way of your precious icons, expect some annoying responses :laugh: Ossi! Unhelpful? sorta like all this whining OP is doing: unhelpful, useless, etc... ... at least my reply gets...
  24. doitordontdoit

Riker UL2

Hello, I am looking for someone who can Tier up a Riker UL2 (UL ofc^^).. mine's been @ 0.9 for far too long now. Please PM me if you offer this service and can throw me a ball-park figure of what this will cost. Thx in adv. Ossi!
Back