Search results

1. RavenJade

Achievement: Finally finished my Titan Site

After many months.... of not being tooooo dedicated in finding that last piece to my set.. I finally got the arms today and now have a full set of Titan F. Very happy, Very excited, very ready for some fun hunts :) edit... so excited I called it a site and not a set in the title.... lol
  2. RavenJade

Selling: 2 Female ShopKeepers

I have two female shopkeepers up for grabs selling for 5.1k a piece. No I don't want item trades. Only your hard cold ped . :) Message me if you would like one or both of my SK's
  3. RavenJade

Selling: Taking offers on Argo Strong claws FEN, Titan, and RX armor (F)

Hey all, So I've been debating this for awhile now but I've got so much going on in my real life for the next year my game time will be pretty low for Entropia. I'm not quitting, but I'm also not really playing so I would rather some of my stuff find better homes. I'm not desperate to sell...
  4. RavenJade

Price Check RX OpTac X1 (F)

Hey, I've been doing a big storage clean the last couple of weeks.. and I'm on the fence whether I want to sell my RX OpTac X1 Set. All pieces tiered in the one or two range I've had the set for years and I'm not sure what MU the set is at these days.
  5. RavenJade

Buying: Paneleon Spec Imperium Armour (M)

Item found and bought Hiya, I'm helping a friend find a set of Paneleon Spec Imperium Armour (M). If you have this armor and you would like to sell it... please send me a pm :) and just to be clear, it's not for my avatar, so I am not looking for a female set. I need the male :)) Thanks...
  6. RavenJade

Selling: Sandstormer /Dark Knight of Arkadia Armor M

SOLD Hey all, I have a friend that's been swallowed up by the RT monster and doesn't have the time to sell his armor set so he's asked me to do it for him. Up for sale is A sandstormor armor set with the exception that the harness is Dark Knight of Arkadia. The pieces range from being...
  7. RavenJade

Achievement: A Very Merry Mayhem

Every year there are two events in Entropia that I look forward to the most. Migration and Merry Mayhem. This year was no exception and I was excited that tis the season to pew pew was upon us. However in mid december something sad and unexpected happened within my family and it...
  8. RavenJade

Buying: Titan F pieces

Hey all.... I've been slowly buying titan over the last few months... but figured it was time to make a thread. I'm still in no rush but if anyone loots the following pieces send me a message and maybe we can work something out. :) Helmet bought jan 20 Arms, Gloves bought jan 19 Thighs...
  9. RavenJade

Uber: After 14 years I finally got a 5 digit hof!

I was having a really crappy day irl... so I logged into EU to take my mind off things and shoot some Halloween Mayhem..... when the hof went off I looked at my screen and yelled some very unlady like language haha. My biggest solo hunting loot by far! I really never thought it was going...
  10. RavenJade

Halloween Mayhem 2021

Is there any official word anywhere (I may have missed it) if there is going to be Halloween mayhem for 2021 season? After Summer 2021 mayhem being cancelled I would just like to know if I can expect to to be hunting in some virtual graveyards soon. :)
  11. RavenJade

Buying: Tezlapod pet

Looking to buy this shocking lil guy. Paying in pure peds. I even promise not to bite after the exchange is made :)
  12. RavenJade

Vampire Nest -Pill Shop

It was only a matter of time before vampires invaded Calypso and set up a nest in the snowy region of Angelica's Paradise. Shopping demons are waiting for you outside the shed to give you your next rush. Selling a variety of 5-15mgs of deva, acu, hyper with some A pills thrown in the mix...
  13. RavenJade

Achievement: 500K Skill all Natural & 14 years Spawniversary

I had a goal this year of hitting 500k skill all natural before my spawniversary of August 31st. I met that goal thanks to hatchlings and 100% pills with a few days to spare. :) I know that there are other avatars with far more impressive skills in a shorter amount of time played in EU...
  14. RavenJade

Selling: Considering selling some high end items (little ones too)

No rush to sell but I am considering selling the following items. I have no set prices in mind. So make me an offer in pm and we can discuss. Please don't treat me like I'm a dumb girl and give me low ball offers. Doing so will force me to bite you, and not in a fun way. RX 1 harness is...
  15. RavenJade

Selling: Weak Claw + trauma amp 2 Fen Sold for BO

Do you need help clawing your way to the top? This beauty of a weak claw is tier 3.99 and together with amp is in need of a new home buy out: 30K ped Contact me here or in game Kara RavenJade SummerWind
  16. RavenJade

Selling: Easter Ring 2021

Are you in need of: increased crit damage 15% increased crit chance 4.5 decreased crit damage 15% a lucky ring previously looted by a vampire? Then I have a beauty of a ring for you... 26k ped buy out and it's yours Contact me in game or here on forum Kara RavenJade SummerWind
  17. RavenJade

Question: RX Event?

A few years back calypso had an RX event. (Not sure if anyone remembers it?) I really enjoyed it because it was a mob you didn't normally get to hunt. This past feffoid event was kind of boring.. and I am wondering if MA would consider doing another event like the RX one?
  18. RavenJade

Selling: Selling Christmas 19 Ring and Easter 18 Ring

Changing my set up around a bit so I no longer need these rings. I hope they find a good home. Christmas 19 Ring: 5% Life Steal 25% Evade/Dodge/Jamming 30 Increased Health 25% Decreased Critical Damage 25m Auto Loot SOLD Easter 18 Ring: 2% Life Steal 15% Increased reload 25% Increased regen...
  19. RavenJade

Soooo EXCITED!! :D 2020 Christmas Ring

I honestly didn't think I would loot this since I looted the Christmas ring last year... But EEEEEEE:D I did , I did, I did... I caught most of my reaction on video if you want to share in my excitment.. but maybe turn your head phone volume down a bit first hahaha
  20. RavenJade

Price Check Price Check for Easter Ring 2018

Hey.. Looking for an idea on what the easter 18 is going for these days.. thanks for the help :)
  21. RavenJade

Selling: m83 Predator

Selling my m83 predator tier 3.9 Gun SOLD Thanks for all the offers, I found the pure ped that I was looking for :D Would like pure ped as I'm getting ready for some gear upgrades.
  22. RavenJade

m83 predator

What is a m83 tier 3 going for these days? Thanks for the help :)
  23. RavenJade

Anyone know how to fix this error code?

So I decided to go check NI out tonight... But every time I kill a mob I get several of these error boxes that pop up. I can close them.. or move them out of the way ... but when I kill the next mob, new error boxes appear again right in the middle of my screen. I'm hoping someone out there...
  24. RavenJade

Achievement: Finally got into the 100 club :F

I've been day dreaming about hitting lvl 100 since I joined the game so many years ago. The last couple of years I had only played sporadically because I had eye surgery that messed up my near sight and it took along while before things wern't blurry for me up close... But anyway, with...
  25. RavenJade

Uber: Easter Came Late..

Or maybe it came early... who knows. All I know is that I was very surprised to see a pretty pink box tonight when I was opening a box or two of easter boxes. hehe. Now I've been fooled before and the pink box turned into just a big tease with a hermetic ring... but not tonight. Tonight...
Back