Search results

1. Lerxst

Colonist Jumpsuits Now in Color

How do you initiate a trade to upgrade? I did not initially have all the items during the quest but now cannot turn in the Green Mission.
  2. Lerxst

Buying: Angle or Angle BP

I am either looking for an Angle BP or someone that can make me 3 for a 1 click BP I have. Angle BP is a Furniture BP so if anyone has one please let me know.
  3. Lerxst

Selling: Musca Adjusted (F) Full Armor Set

Weekend bump. Edit to OBO.
  4. Lerxst

Still available.
  5. Lerxst

Selling it as a full set and not pieces. Set is full TT 28.60 +61.40 to make it an even 90 PED. OBO Currently on Caly.
  6. Lerxst

Selling: Vivo T20(L) BP (L) 29 Clicks

Still available. Got a couple lowball offers I had to turn down. If 12 ped/click is too much shoot me a message and we'll work out a fair deal.
  7. Lerxst

Selling: FOMA Apartment

:bump: Still available. Really don't want to put this in auction so make me an offer if 350 ped is too high.
  8. Lerxst

Dropping to 350 PED or best offer.
  9. Lerxst

Selling: Vivo T20(L) BP (L) 29 Clicks

I have a 29 click BP selling for 12 PED per click or 348 PED (120,000%) AH MU is 133,333%. Also have 63 Robot Weapon Sight 13.23 PED. Materials Per Click: 4x Medical Compress 5x Cumbriz Ingot 9x Simple I Plastic Ruds 6x Robot Weapon Sight Buy all for 360 PED.
  10. Lerxst

:bump: Still available. Make me an offer.
  11. Lerxst

Alpha East, 8D. 350 Ped OBO. SOLD for 350 PED.
  12. Lerxst

Buying: Calypso Apartment

Still looking for a deal. Items in AH seem a tad overpriced.
  13. Lerxst

Buying: Calypso Apartment

Looking to buy an apartment on Calypso. Have ped or will trade ped+FOMA apartment, Alpha East 8D. Open to any location or size for the right price. Reply or PM here or in game.
  14. Lerxst

Sent this support case!!??

I haven't seen swirlies in over 2 years. Over that time I've lost around 10k ped and not playing as much as I used to. I keep logging in thinking the next VU will change but it just keeps getting worse. So what where do we go from here? Mining, Crafting, Hunting....all major ped dumps so.....
  15. Lerxst

Steal From The Miners Mission Bug

They had me restart the mission and was able to collect them all. Finally
  16. Lerxst

I submitted a support case and was assured other people have been able to complete the mission and I need to " Please make sure that you are trying to operate the correct Drill Tower as it could be that you had already operated that one." LOL OK...I am not a freaking moron but I still went...
  17. Lerxst

There is a mission called Steal From The Miners. You have to get samples from 5 Drill towers. Tower #4 is bugged and will not let me collect from it. Since it has been over a week and it's still an issue I will submit a support case.
  18. Lerxst

Drill tower sample 4(The one in the middle). You click Operate and it never triggers the credit for the mission. You move towards the back of the Miner and it never completes the action. The other 4 miners were fine.
  19. Lerxst

Drill tower sample 4(The one in the middle). You click Operate and it never triggers the credit for the mission. You move towards the back of the Miner and it never completes the action. The other 4 miners were fine.
  20. Lerxst

FYI: Time for FPC to reclaim the abandoned apartments

I too have a CND apartment that is about 1/8th worth what I paid for it. I think MA totally screwed anyone that owned an apartment up there and should compensate us for them since they are completely useless now.
  21. Lerxst

Loading Failed

Support case submitted. Reinstalled twice which took the better part of 2 days to do.
  22. Lerxst

Loading Failed

Complete reinstall, same error. Son of a......
  23. Lerxst

Loading Failed

Thanks Filthy, Luckily I saved the install files so that should save some time.
  24. Lerxst

Loading Failed

Getting error after I put in my GC code: Loading Failed. This may indicate missing or corrupt client data. If the problem persists please...blah blah blah... Really not looking forward to the all day/night redownload and install. Anyone got a fix for this?
  25. Claim

Claim

Back