Search results

1. D-Low

Rocketing Rabbit

Hi everybody. I thought this was pretty cool. As you can see from the title, I'm a Rocketing Rabbit. Let's see what you are. And pls post what you end up with. Have fun :yay: The automobile driving manual says the average driver's reaction time is: .75 seconds....... or 1 car length for every...
  2. D-Low

Achievement: I can chop better now...

Well it took a little while, but it's unlocked now. Still working on coolness :cool:
  3. D-Low

Can you read this?

Let's see how the brain works. How many of you can read this? hehe :D fI yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to...
  4. D-Low

Serendipity

It took almost 4 years but I got it. Needless to say that 7 months out of the 3 years that I have been playing was taken up by my job, and I could not play. But when I came back this past Nov. I had all guns blazing lol.
  5. D-Low

My First

I didn't unlock a new skill... Yet ;) I didn't find a rare item.... Yet :D But what I did do is get my first Mineing Glob after playing for 3 years. I don't mine that much so it's a big deal to me. :yay:
Back