Search results

1. Ido

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Help: - UI Release: Feedback Thread | PlanetCalypsoForum...
  2. Ido

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback Title: Ability to Hide image model in item view Description: Current: item is always there spinning or not Suggested: have the option to remove the item and just have the description Reason: Little Big Mining Log reading Claim Deeds faster.
  3. Ido

Feedback Title: Radar Coordinates Opacity Description: Current: there is transparency under the radar coordinates Suggested: make it selectable if radar to have opaque background in the coordinate area Reason: Coordinates are poorly readable in bright backgrounds
  4. Ido

Resizing the Radar to the max makes the radar control surface disappear, and then you cannot size it back down ... In windowed mode 1680x1050 also it would be nice to be able to control the opacity of the radar where the coordinates are displayed or at least to be able to place a sticky note...
  5. Ido

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

The only thing I see is there are no COORDINATES around the radar for the mining log to read and help miners track their claims. Please put the coordinate numbers back into the GUI
  6. Ido

HowTo: Participant Content (PC) - step by step guide

are both screens the same type? Maybe one is horizontal and the other vertical ? did you try previewing your left message on the right screen that works ? I would take the file that works and replace its content with the second image... maybe its some metadata issue in the file? Cheers Ido
  7. Ido

EU Magazines & Newspapers

look at the cover of the magazine from 2002 looks just like the game today :D
  8. Ido

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

do you have vsync enabled? try placing lbml on your main screen too in windowed mode.
  9. Ido

Still thinking about working on it :D
  10. Ido

Thanks for the comment for the grid to also run in a different direction i will keep it in mind thanks
  11. Ido

every time you change size you have to rescan the size in the auto tab. for me half size works quite fine. try to place the radar on top of a note to increase the reliability of the OCR
  12. Ido

there are a lot helpful threads on the LBML forum. Try to disable An-isotropic filtering Make sure you dont have scaling enabled in windows Make sure the radar is at position (0,0) top left corner First try to get the max radar size working the work your way down to smaller sizes let me know...
  13. Ido

You can OWN the BEST Beauty Parlor

Thanks all for your kind words : ) I don't plan to leave EU just yet .. but I'm sure my beauty skills could be put to better use. I'll be around for a long time and yes i will keep LBML up and running too. Cheers Ido
  14. Ido

NEW active Beautician list 2016

Hi wouldn't mind being on the list while i still have my skills, even tho im not often online you can always reach me at idosunrider@op.pl ;) Prof Levels: Hair Stylist 37 = everything Body Sculptor 33 = all but foot size Face Sculptor 32 = all but last iris style
  15. Ido

You can OWN the BEST Beauty Parlor

Dear Friends, It has come time for me to part ways with my Beauty Parlor. I have been serving the community with Beauty needs since 2005, but for a long time now i'm having more responsibilities in Real Life then time to play Entropia Universe. I think my Beauty Skills can be put to better use...
  16. Ido

if you get an error on update like #1003 just manually unzip the updates. Your Windows is preventing LBML to unzip its updates.
  17. Ido

Not yet unfortunately : (
  18. Ido

Taming with a whip in VU 15.0 on Planet Calypso

Wear some armor .. the stats drop during taming depending on the amount of damage the creatures does.. i started wearing some armor half way into my first whip and it helped a lot : ) Ido
  19. Ido

Question: LittleBigMiningLog doesn't work!

I'll have a look ;)
  20. Ido

IFP - Interplanetary Flight Platform

Thanks all : ) If more people would use it im would develop it further .. ; )
  21. Ido

Entropia Universe 14.5 Release Notes

Time to take a trip to Toulan and map it out for the LBML (www.mininglog.com)
  22. Ido

Caly Dev team, what's the 2014 game plan?

Sorry Kim but -Rep for making false promises (even if on things outside of your control) and setting our expectations too high -Rep for not coming back and saying "sorry it is delayed not sure by how much"
  23. Ido

Policy for advertising IRL services paid by in PEDs

My guess is you pay taxes once you withdraw the peds into your bank account .. (income tax) Unless you are a business and issue invoices .. that you have to put on your books and pay taxes for even if you dont receive the payment .. at least in my country :P
  24. Ido

Help: Changing IRIS colour of eye's

The option was removed from the face sculpting interface .. i have no idea for what reason .. if it was out of skill level it would be present and labeled as "Locked" ... Its like all the beauty bugs .. takes 6-18 months to fix because only a few people are affected .. It be cool if MA devs...
  25. Ido

Help: New haircut wanted...

I can do all 35 styles ;)
Back