Search results

1. Kaitlyn

I'm Back!!! Did ya miss me?

I redownloaded...it's fixed..back into the game!!!! :)
  2. Kaitlyn

You guys are great thank you all... Now i have a little bit of an issue...i downloaded the new update today and not i can not log on...who did i offend already?? It says something about the loader having corrupt files...so i uninstalled everything and reinstalled and still the same thing...
  3. Kaitlyn

Hi everyone! I have been dealing with my real life so have not been playing much EU lately. Well NO the real life situation hasn't really changed...lol...still don't have a job but I've missed the game too much so i'm coming back. Woohoo...I love the new graphics...only thing i'm having...
  4. Kaitlyn

Question: Refer a friend incentive plan

I agree...there is a way FPC/MA can make it so that multiple accounts and scammers could be deterred. I would think just like the mentor program an avatar would need to reach a certain skill level but not within a time limit, I have introduced friends to the game and although they can't play...
  5. Kaitlyn

Intresting video

I personally think it is fantastic and wonderful. Thank you for the translations... Keep up the good work MA. David...don't turn anyone away who has ideas to help people get better in any way. This was one of those warm and fuzzy moments...:)
  6. Kaitlyn

Question: Possible to deal four successive critical hits or more?

I wish I had read this thread before I signed into EU. I was using a maxed out LR59 with a Shear ??90 amp and got 4 in a row...shooting an Atrox Provider...then shot a couple normal shots then another 2 criticals...I've never had that many in a row before...but it was the fastest kill i've ever...
  7. Kaitlyn

Achievement: Scipulor Mature

My first time ever hunting these guys back in December netted me a nice little global. :yay
  8. Scip Global

Scip Global

My first time to even see these guys I shoot one and get a global
  9. Kaitlyn

Bad news...i was laid off from my job yesterday. I will be spending time in the game...but...

Bad news...i was laid off from my job yesterday. I will be spending time in the game...but pinching penny's for a little while. Man i could use a good Hof!!!
  10. Kaitlyn

Com Units - Don't be fooled!

Very good information to know thank you!!!
  11. Kaitlyn

Seeking ambassadors in Austin, TX.

Well blah...i didn't get any response at all...not a thank you but your not what we are looking for the represent our company or anything...how rude! So is there a list posted somewhere?? :) I hope everyone has a great time...at least i get to stay home and play all weekend now...:)
  12. Kaitlyn

Cracked Crafting Code!!!

Okay...here's my two cents...things that make a successful crafting run... 1. Move the mouse curser around alot so that the system doesn't think your an autoclicker. 2. Randomly say congrats to anyone around you. 3. Try to always click the same spot of the button...but every 5th time clock...
  13. Kaitlyn

Is it just me...or have you noticed...?

This weekend was so incredibly fun on EU. Friday night I met a nice guy and hunted with him, we got a nice global on a gun shooting those furor beasty things...and we had a blast shooting Atrox at Ithica..it was a great begining to a great weekend. Saturday I didn't get to play an aweful lot...
  14. Kaitlyn

Time is ticking away...I guess they notified the ones they want as Ambassadors.
  15. Kaitlyn

Any Word???
  16. Kaitlyn

Okay I actually sent off my application...woohoo!!
  17. Kaitlyn

Oh cool...now this one would be easy...I'm in Houston...maybe a three hour drive...if that far from Austin...cool...think I'll send in an application for me and Travis...:)
  18. Kaitlyn

Shelly Nakajima is back !

Just as promised...it looks like this storyline will be moving forward soon...is anyone else as excited as me??? "Hell yeah!"
  19. Kaitlyn

What is your loyalty to EU?

lol...i was born in 1960...but when i was a kid i never saw pepsi it was always coca-cola...then one day there was this new bottle in the soda machine...so it was all new! :)
  20. Kaitlyn

Yes...that is correct. It's like moving from Houston to Las Vegas...it might have some advantages...but the disadvantages would so outweight them. I'm in EU for the long haul...i'm not leaving.
  21. Kaitlyn

Tracer...dear...how much more clearly can i say it...with all the things I've said...in my eyes at this point in time...the better the other game might offer isn't better then the time i've spent here... you are making the "better" subjective...better to you might not be better to me... The...
  22. Kaitlyn

It's like drinking Coke...am i loyal to coke? even when pepsi came out I still drank coke...i'd drink pepsi only when i couldn't get coke. MA is a company who runs a game...am i loyal to a company or to the game...isn't it one in the same? MA is the base of the whole thing...without it there...
  23. Kaitlyn

I would not leave EU i am loyal to what we have built here as a player base...i've worked hard to achive what i've achived...so no...i am loyal to EU. ...:) better?
  24. Kaitlyn

I am 99.99% sure i would not leave EU for another game. Why...because this place has so much potential...because i remember how hard it was to learn what i have learned so far playing this game...to start over in a new world...no...not because i couldn't...but because i feel there is still so...
  25. Kaitlyn

Your Positive Input about EU?

What I love about this universe...it's a great place to go and feel like you have some power. To let off steam and shoot up all sorts of things...and even get rewards for doing so. I love the people, you guys are so great, from the ones who are stuffy and difficult to communicate with to the...
Back