Search results

1. Kaitlyn

I'm Back!!! Did ya miss me?

Hi everyone! I have been dealing with my real life so have not been playing much EU lately. Well NO the real life situation hasn't really changed...lol...still don't have a job but I've missed the game too much so i'm coming back. Woohoo...I love the new graphics...only thing i'm having...
  2. Kaitlyn

Achievement: Scipulor Mature

My first time ever hunting these guys back in December netted me a nice little global. :yay
  3. Kaitlyn

Is it just me...or have you noticed...?

This weekend was so incredibly fun on EU. Friday night I met a nice guy and hunted with him, we got a nice global on a gun shooting those furor beasty things...and we had a blast shooting Atrox at Ithica..it was a great begining to a great weekend. Saturday I didn't get to play an aweful lot...
  4. Kaitlyn

Achievement: I'm finally Cool!

But still not very bright...cause i had the wonderful screen shot of the words and was going to go out of the game to save it to paint and before i could i got a global...so it was over written and i couldn't save it...i did however save the screen shot of the little pop up...but of course it's...
  5. Kaitlyn

I absolutely love this game!!!

I just have to say it...i got to play alot this weekend and have been trying to make a point of signing on after work like i did when I first started playing... It seems that the game just keeps getting more fun and exciting. I started playing a little over a year ago and worked my butt off to...
  6. Kaitlyn

Question: Looking for my Birthday Present...

My birthday is coming up and I like to treat myself to something nice...last year it was my Ghost armor and all but the harness on my Vigi, and plates for them. Now i'm much more skilled...use a bigger gun and have higher stats in dodge and evade...and want to start hunting bigger mobs... My...
  7. Kaitlyn

UPDATES!!! Please Post...

Please post updates as the war progresses...for those of us who aren't able to join in the fight until after work!!! please please!!!
  8. Kaitlyn

Is there a shortage of Isis LR 53 & 59's?

Last night I hopped into the auction and was looking for a new gun...there was one LR53 in auction that was adjusted and well out of my price range. This morning when I got on I was able to find a nice LR53 but still no LR59's available on the auction. Why do you think there are so few...
  9. Kaitlyn

HoF: I was trying for a hat trick!

I was having some kind of great luck last night. I was crafting and hit a 99ped global on texture making...I was surprised... Then I went out hunting one of my soc mates Charlie was out shooting Trox and i've seen him get a few globals so I thought I'd try it...and wow did i get a shock when i...
  10. Kaitlyn

Selling: Trading M Knight for F Knight

I have a full set of M Knight Armor I would like to trade for F knight armor. The armor i have is full tt...i would like to trade for full tt female. anyone?
  11. Kaitlyn

Achievement: 29ped Beacon Find

I had an awesome weekend...went on a 35ped beacon run with my Super Soc and then went hunting and got a 100ped and 85ped global on Atrox then Sunday night i hopped on for a quick (really quick) mining run and bam...i got an unusal signal and a space craft and in my loot i got a 29ped beacon...
  12. Kaitlyn

Question: Is anyone else not getting...

The yellow words saying no loot when you get no loot after shooting a mob? I was hunting yesterday and the first 5 or 6 mobs i shot i got no "This Creatures isn't carrying any loot" or whatever it says in yellow words in my chat screen... Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me and...
  13. Kaitlyn

OMG Clothing and Weather...Could we really...

I'm sitting here reading through EF just spending my lunch hour browsing and enjoying all the chit chat on the many threads when something sorta hits me...and i get all excited and start focusing on this thought... New clothes in the cryengine vu...there will likely be weather...rain...we'll...
  14. Kaitlyn

Achievement: Two globals in less then 5 minutes

I was on a roll with my tailor crafting last night. I made a bunch of textures and had this nice little stack of wool cloths so thought i'll do a few shirts...why not...so i put the materials in and before long I got a 126ped global...woohoo...i was so excited... Of course I was at Sakura and...
  15. Kaitlyn

Who has been the biggest influence to You?

I think this is more of a tribute sort of thread, letting others know how they influenced you in the way you live your life on Entropia. The person who has influenced me the most would have to be Travis Chance Morgan. He invited me to the game. Was my Mentor, put up with my thousands of...
  16. Kaitlyn

HoF: Would this be considered Uber?

Out mining with Chance looking for the rainbow fog second night in a row...stumbled upon this in the middle of pvp... I'm happy dancing big time!!!! :woot::woot::woohoo::woot::woot:
  17. Kaitlyn

HoF: WOW what a night!

In the past two days I've had a pretty good run...
  18. Kaitlyn

First Blog Entry

Well...hmmm i sit here at my desk all day long and read and feel like i want to respond to things said in the forum and then low and behold someone says pretty much what i'm about to say and so i refrain from writing anything. Well now in my own blog i can write anything i want to and blabber...
  19. Kaitlyn

Do you know someone with really bad luck?

I'm wondering if there are a lot of people out there who have not globaled solo who have been playing for 1+ years. My Mentor (was since I graduated) Travis Chance Morgan has never had a solo global. He hunts, he mines and he crafts and yet he has never had a solo global. Are there others out...
  20. Kaitlyn

HoF: XXI Lyst Hoff

Well I have had one hell of a night!! I got a 1406ped Hoff...i never ever imagined I'd get anything like this...no tower and still drilling...but man o man i got a big hoff... And before this i had a manufacturing hoff for 440ped for a Standard Intelligence Module... Two globals one for 52ped...
  21. Kaitlyn

Pollyanna Thread

This Thread is for the optimists among us. The People of EU who see the good in things, please please only post positive remarks and comments. A reflection of the upside of our world in EU. A list of things we LIKE or love about EU. I love the way it feels when you reach a new goal, or out of...
  22. Kaitlyn

Serendipity Unlocked!!

Last night as I was team hunting with my Master and best friend in the whole wide world Travis Chance Morgan, I hit level 30 in laser sniper hit and shortly afterwards got a message that I had unlocked Serendipity. I have a picture of course but being as i was so busy with my other major...
  23. Kaitlyn

Hunting Partners

I love to hunt! I love to hunt alone and I love to hunt in a team. Have you ever noticed that the loot changes with who you hunt with? How big the team is? How big the mob is your hunting? If there are players in the team with really wide varying skill levels? If everyone is about the same...
  24. Kaitlyn

A boy and his pets.

I have an 11 year old son who i allow to play the game with me. ...a little history...he's dyslexic and I have searched for something...anything to make him want to read...this game has helped him so much...he might actually pass this school year without having to go to summer...
  25. Kaitlyn

Where is your Happy Place?

Just curious to know if anyone has those times when you just wanna do something solo...where is your "happy place" when it's time to be alone? Me...for crafting the trailer at Camp Caravan...quiet and everything is right there...usually not much conversation and if you need something the...
Back