Search results

1. DuncanS

the REAL profession level for maxing items (weapons)

Entropedia states that TT fist (Castorian EnKnuckles-A) is maxed at level 5. That's correct. Partially. Yes, at level 5 (Brawler) you do max: damage interval, hit ability, critical hit ability. At this point SIB no longer works. However, you still haven't got attacks per minute maxed. I...
  2. DuncanS

Achievement: Skymining - highest claim ever!

Highest claim ever! 13.7km above the ground! Your finder can't do that :) Click to enlarge I thought this could be a real funny achievement :) BTW while gliding your speed is higher than walking, so you can bomb a pretty nice area quick, even over pvp4! :) EDIT: Yes, ppl are right in posts...
  3. DuncanS

Info: 2 FAP bugs, Loot bug and DMG bug

Hey guys, I know there have been similar threads, but: a) haven't seen the one with loot problem b) had problems with uploading screenies to support case c) I hope you'll feel better when you see the number of bugs I encounter... and this isn't nearly half of them this month! Click to enlarge...
  4. DuncanS

Question: Vehicles vs Oil markup and other fees

Hi guys! Just saw a preview of vehicles and it occurred to me... They definitely need fuel! My guess is that it will be oil (how original!), so here's my question: Do you think oil markup will rise? On the margin. I wonder what other costs they will introduce, my guesses are: - Garage (buy...
  5. DuncanS

DSTools - new professional crafting tookit!

Hey there guys! My name's Duncan Sentrus (that's not my real name tho ;-) and I want to introduce you my new toy: DSTools - Entropia Universe Professional Crafting Toolkit http://www.dstools.webd.pl/ What does it do? Well, it's a site that gathers info about items, blueprints and actual...
  6. DuncanS

Question: How much PEDs do you lose on crafting monthly?

I wanna ask you that question and a few more: - If you were losing, how many months did it last? How many $ total you think you've lost? - Have you reached a certain prof lvl when you don't lose anymore? - Do you lose because of your decisions (picking wrong bp for example)? - Would you like to...
  7. DuncanS

Does any1 know who are the creators of my two pecs?

Hey guys, just wanted to know if anyone knows who they might be. Because there are some flaws on mytwopecs.com. E.g. It's XEREMITE not XERIMITE, PEARL sand, not PERL sand etc. and xeremite's markup is like 2000%, not 190. it really messes up with my new project so I would love to ask the owners...
Back