Search results

1. Zeal

Art Competition Voting

A little late for the vote, but thanks for all the votes! And thanks a bunch for the comment Onciest! And congratulations. :yay:
  2. Zeal

Achievement: First mining global!

Congradualtions! :wtg:
  3. Zeal

Aug 17th 15:00 MA Time - Team Opalo Hunt

Haha, I'd hope its over by now. Otherwise that would of been one long hunt! :D It was alot of fun, I recommend it to everybody.
  4. Zeal

Was alot of fun for as long as I was there, is it still going on, just got back from work? :confused:
  5. Zeal

A little late, but I'm in for a little while. At Atlas Haven right now about 45 minutes early :D EDIT: where in Atlas is everyone meeting?
  6. Zeal

Had a High Old Time

niiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeee
  7. Zeal

GEN CON Indy pics

Nice, you need to recruit that vampire gal! And I think those storm troopers got confused with the starwars convention date :laugh: Did you guys go to the Colts game? (EDIT: oh it looks like an indoorgame, basketball? Is the new stadium open yet?)
  8. Zeal

GEN CON Indy pics

Looks fun, live in Lafayette Indiana, 1 hours north of Indy. So wish I didn't have to work this weekend. :( And yeah, where are the chicks in the orange newb shirts? ;)
  9. Zeal

Rate the siggie above you

I'm sorry, so have to rate your avaitar 10/10. Its amazing, cute, and drinkable. :laugh: As for your signature, I give it a 9.63/10 for its vibrant colors and tropical theme!
  10. Zeal

Mining From 0 - A Journal

I played off and on, often skipping a year between playing. Ive never tried mining, except for 80 bombs like a year ago. Most of my skills are split between rifles and some pistols but never graduated. Mostly because the skills were obtained before SIB. After getting some spare cash I...
  11. Zeal

Rate the siggie above you

9.59/10.01 Always loved that sig, very sensual and an excellent color scheme.
  12. Zeal

I promise I have never chipped out. The only mining I've ever done was about 80 bombs a couple years back. Beyond that I've only read other peoples journals and got alot of information before I started mining. But yeah recently I've gotten alot of big negatives which offset my previous...
  13. New Sig

New Sig

14. Zeal

The Art Competition! (20,000+ EFD in Prizes)

Thanks for the comment! I totally agree about the white area, unfortunitly I didn't save my steps well enough to easily change it. I'll try to go back sometime and fix it up. I really need to start organizing my layers properly. :(
  15. Zeal

I'm pretty lucky so far! Thanks for checking up on this thread, hope to have many more mining runs before I go broke. I mine exclusively on Amethera. I actually dont, I think the globals are pretty much a product of depositing for the first time in 4 years, that and beginners luck/advantage.
  16. Zeal

Its 2d, and here it is! My Entry: Wanted to get it done before school starts. So probably should of done a better job instead of rushing it. :( I'll upload the 1024x768 version soon.
  17. Robots Are Coming!

Robots Are Coming!

An entry for the art contest.
  18. Zeal

Mining Run #12 *********************************** Skills At End Of Run -------------------- Drilling: 421 Geology: 405 Mining: 608 Prosp: 446 Surveying: 395 Ores Obtained / Count / TT Value Typonolic: 18 - 2.70ped Crude Oil: 2271 - 22.71 Angelic Grit: 1 - .50 Belkar Stone: 68 - 1.36...
  19. Zeal

Heres some progress on my piece just so you know I'm not pulling it out of nowhere or that its not premade. And wanted to thank Smoker for posing for me the other day. Can't wait to see some other entries! *Question* How do you give EFD to a thread? Like this one.
  20. Progress 1 For Art Competition

Progress 1 For Art Competition

21. Zeal

A striking piece. What first caught my attention was the wide and varried pallete of colors and the vibrant saturation tied to them. The asymetrical composition along with the surreal form allows this piece to be remembered for ages. It is a erie piece showing both verbally and visually the...
  22. Zeal

Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the Gen Con Indy, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, August 14-17, 2008

Holy crap. I live in Southern Indiana, about 2 miles south of Indy. Just now found this thread. So want to go now, but its 2 days from now! How much does a badge cost to get into gencon?
  23. Zeal

I just want to get involved.

:laugh: Is it wrong to laugh at that? Thats one way to put it.
  24. Zeal

Eco Hunting Experiment

Nice journal, congrats on your luck :wtg: So lvl 21 on opalo, wow that must of taken some work!
  25. Zeal

Mining Run #11 *********************************** Skills At End Of Run -------------------- Drilling: 414 Geology: 382 Mining: 601 Prosp: 426 Surveying: 380 Ores Obtained / Count / TT Value Belkar Stone: 2709 - 54.18ped Growth Molecules: 7 - 3.29 Alicenies Liquid: 167 - 8.35 Typonolic...
Back