Search results

1. P

Buying: Liakon

Buying Liakon parts F. PM me with offer or add me in game (Lizzie Perky Borden). Thanks.
  2. P

Have Entropia had a real world impact on your life?

EDIT: As people have started to post here anyway, this thread might aswell be used for a public discussion regarding the matter. Have Entropia have had a considerable real world impact on your life, for better or worse? Do you primarily use Entropia as a social platform or do you play to make...
  3. P

Selling: DetPil V-Rex 2000 SGA Edition Tier 4,3

Blam! Bump for 700hp+ crits :eyecrazy:
  4. P

Selling: A204 for sale or trade

THIS IS NOW IN INGAME AUCTION. FORUM AUCTION OFF FOR NOW. Selling Omegaton A204 laser amp. After I get SB I will let the auction run for a week. Might consider trades involving other items (if armor = F ava). Send me a private message if you have an offer. Thanks, Perky
  5. P

Corrected results from the inactive participants hunting event April 27 – 29.

Pfft. Noobzy is to much of a cider drinking shazbot nub :girl: to be partied with! I might however go forcefeed him some beers for kicks :beerchug: Thanks everyone for the gratz and thanks to the sane ppl (and BAstards :D) pointing out the error in the results. GZ to the other winners, sry...
  6. P

Results from the inactive participants hunting event April 27-29

Do i need to send you a screenshot?? Dont worry ppl, I´ve lost more than the 2nd prize in the time I was back online uptil the event. Now what I would like to know is what happened to my 495ped hof? MA do I need to send you a screenshot? RLY?
  7. P

What happened to the Alienware hunting competition?

No this is something else. MA did a survey for ppl who had been away from game for a longer time, as a thanks for participating in the survey they did a hunting event where people could get giftcards. Just calling it alienware hunting event because the prizes were giftcards for alienware, so...
  8. P

What happened to the Alienware hunting competition?

So the Alienware hunting event finished well over a week ago. So, how come there´s been nothing but complete silence? I know I´m not the only participant fairly interested in hearing from MA regarding this matter. Have any other participants heard anything? :scratch2: /Perkulator
  9. P

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

"Progress report no 1: "No more no looters" Clearly, one main reason players become inactive is the many "This creature didnt carry any loot" messages. This is also the easiest one for us to remedy of the three main reasons, so this is where we begin: The design team has now adopted a goal of...
  10. P

Selling: Detpil V-rex 2000 SGA , tier 5.1.

Oh-look-kids-its-a-bump!
  11. P

Bumppp Chip-out-your-evade-skills-TT-your-armor-and-get-rocketeering-bump!
  12. P

Bump And it goes to the top.
  13. P

THIS ITEM IS IN INGAME AUCTION ATM so this thread is obsolete for now. :rocket: Taking offers on Detpil V-rex 2000 SGA , tier 5.1 (UL). 190.5-381 dmg, 19 attacks. (2 faster the the L non-SGA) Awesome gun with sick range, dps for hunt, big hits for PK, low enhancer burn, easy to max, nice rocket...
  14. P

Selling: F Armor sets: 2 x Vigi SGA

** this post is now inactive. Thanks.
  15. P

The support that broke the camel´s back...

I´ve moved around in the bahq socs recently and am now in Death - Bahq. Since joining a month ago I have not been getting any tax from LAs. No biggie, but still thought I´d report it as a bug to get some sort of reasonable explanation. Well, maybe I´ve played this game long enough to know that...
  16. P

Pricecheck HL11 , HL12

Anyone know how much one should expect to pay for a HL11 or HL12 theese days?
  17. P

Buying: UL HG or Rifle. HL8 , T10 , AL21 , cb24 or something like that.

And he bumped it and saw that it was good.
  18. P

Selling: Salamander F tier 1

Burn baby burn.
  19. P

Weekend Bump!
  20. P

Buying: UL HG or Rifle. HL8 , T10 , AL21 , cb24 or something like that.

As title says. Looking to buy an UL handgun or rifle. Maybe Isis HL8 , Emik T10 , AL21 or possibly CB24. You get the idea. Anyway, if you have one you want to sell, pls MSG me price and current TT and I´ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks, Perky.
  21. P

Bumpppppp.
  22. P

This is no longer available.
Back