Search results

1. Jakkin

Entropia Universe 10.8.1 Release Notes

Repair Installation The client loader can now automatically repair corrupt installations, allowing full restoration of your Entropia Universe client to working condition without having to install and patch it again from scratch. The repair utility can be accessed from the File menu in the client...
  2. Jakkin

HoF: Bristlehog HoF!

I say again.. WOOT!! Yesterday I got my largest mining of on all time... And now I got my very first solo HoF!!!! :yay::yay: It's freaking unbelivable!!!!!! :yay::yay: The gun is a Full TT Korss H400 (L) I'm on FIRE! :laugh: :wtg::wtg::cool::wtg::wtg:
  3. Jakkin

HoF: Solis Beans HoF

WOOT!!! My biggest HoF ever!!! :yay: I feel so wonderful in my belly atm!! :yay::yay: How can I sleep now... work tomorrow... eh, thats tomorrow!!! :yay: Finder used: Unamped Tik400 :wtg::wtg::cool::wtg::wtg:
  4. Jakkin

Achievement: After much fuss and hard work.. Can't Global Anymore

or as the common entropian call it CGA.. Finally got it today!! :yay: Now to get that uber... :cool:
  5. Jakkin

Happy Birthday Himura!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIMURA!! Lets hope that your Bday hunt is the best hunt ever, I will try and make it so but it's up to MA in the end Have a best day ever and again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :drink: :birthday::birthday::shots::birthday::birthday: For you my mate! :beerchug:
  6. Jakkin

HoF: Solo HoF in Team

Well it's not everyday you see a Coordinator down on Calypso, but this day there alot of them.. Robot Attack Event in Hades C and Jason Center! I was for once one of the lucky who got a HoF, not the biggest HoF and some days it wouldnt even be a HoF.. But today it was and i'm SUPER HAPPY...
  7. Jakkin

Achievement: Second goal reached!

OK!! Finally I got to the point were I was able to unlock MDA!! :yay: Now for my third goal: Serendipity! :cool:
  8. Jakkin

First spaceship!

Woho! Just a few moments ago I found my very own first spaceship! My heart started to rise as I confroted it but it was only residue.. But i'm happy! thats 50ped to the card and a global! :yay::yay: In the heat of the moment I forgot to take a screenshot of it..
  9. Jakkin

First goal reached!

After a few months as a Melee Hunter I finally reached my first goal, to unlock martial arts! :yay: Next to go is Damage Assesment at Longsword lvl 18 and thats only 80% left to that lvl! :laugh:
  10. Jakkin

HoF: Our first HoF!!

YAY!! This is our first HoF so far! I was out doing a hunt with Himura and was hoping to get something good. We was about to give up since my sword was broken and Himuras was about to be then this happen!! HoF! :yay::yay: On the next mob Himuras sword broke after two hits!! :cool:
  11. Jakkin

Global? YES!

Woho! My very first mining global! Was just sitting here and thinking then BANG! A global! :yay:
Back