Search results

1. S

If you got to make your very own planet...

how would it be like? I would have a planet, where everything was bright pink, and the mobs looked like fluffy bunnies and had killer teeth. serious though.... My shopping areas would be in a reasonable cluster without to much empty space, so would all the buildings. Id make it special, the...
  2. S

Graduation day!

Im set to end my decipling! No more school books for me! Thanks Levithanikos for getting me through! I recomend his mentor services very much, he takes the whole thing to a new level! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mentors-disciples/43749-offering-mentor-service-serious-players.html...
  3. S

57 ped Nexus!

:yay: I cant help myself but posting! my second mining global! It feels so sweet! Click to enlarge :yay::yay:
  4. S

Report from the adventure of a no-longer-completly-noob

Hello again! Just thought I would vaste some more of your precious reading time, this time with a small update on how I now look at the game. I was spawned into this world around the 5th of november, and if you read my first post...
  5. S

my first spceship! 225 ped beacon!

weee! didnt get a piccy from the loot though, nasty drones
  6. S

another first! this time first global mining!

Click to enlarge Weee! hunting and mining done, moving out for hof! (allthough Ill be happy with a cpl rounds of ammo and some oils ;) yours, the very happy noob, Shadefox :yay::yay:
  7. S

A nOObs first impressions and thoughts!

hiya! I started playing EU around the 5th of november. Ever since I had a blast. I sent a week before that to read this forum, and I must say, i got a bit scared from doing so. So much bad words about the economy and especially the company (ma) changes, not listening to the player base, making...
  8. S

Huzzah! My first global all alone!

Didnt think I should get to see this yet! I love the feeling of it and now I cant sleep before I get one more :) I love this game more and more for every minute I play! :yay:
  9. S

Biodomes?

What are they? (and for) and where can a very newbiish person find them? Someone told me to go there for my mining. Do that sound right concidering Im not more than halfway to max on my TT equipment?
  10. S

EU and Vista. Did my searches, cant find related answer. Wont launch app

Hi! I tried installing EU on my vista comp, as alot of ppl say it works smooth. I disabled UAC, firewall and antivirus just to be sure that didnt act up, aswell as setting random permissions on every file I could think of in folder. When I launch entropia I get as far as "downloading...
Back