Search results

1. Kozlicek

Achievement: Miner unlock!

Few days ago I bought loads of 104s and went to CND to skill at max speed - been waiting for very long time for this nice mining unlock - Miner skill. ;) Click to enlarge One step closer for VRX3000 SiB period start :yay::yay:
  2. Kozlicek

Buying: Thunderbird harness (L)

Buying thunderbird harness limited for around 150-160% depends on TT.
  3. Kozlicek

Achievement: Coolness

Now its time to get some extra hp :yay: Click to enlarge
  4. Kozlicek

Selling: Exceptional robot hyper charger

Selling exceptional robot hyper charger Looking for around 3550 PED
  5. Kozlicek

Uber: XXI (2.3K) Caldorite

I hit another CND uber today :yay::yay: Click to enlarge ATH Next! :monkey:
  6. Kozlicek

Uber: XXI Caldorite (CND)

3 days ago I hit XXI Iron on CND. Today I hit another uber - XXI Caldorite :yay: Click to enlarge Tower next time? :laugh::ahh:
  7. Kozlicek

Uber: XXI Iron (CND)

So i bought enough 101s for 7600 bombs, estate and went to CND... After ~5200 bombs i hit this nice HoF :yay: Click to enlarge ~2400 bombs to go ;)
  8. Kozlicek

Uber: XXI Platinum

So i finally hit another uber :ahh: :love: markup :yay::yay: Click to enlarge XXI Platinum stone :whistle:
  9. Kozlicek

Uber: XXIII Durulium

Finally after countless bombs dropped i hit a tower! :yay: Click to enlarge XXIII Durulium stone I was using OF-105 + OA104(L) this time. Special thanks goes to Joe Jeff xXSquaLLXx for his great shop and great amp prices :D Its another proof that non-depositors can hof big too for those who...
  10. Kozlicek

Uber: XXII Durulium

I started using OA-103s again after I finished my 28 000 bombs project. 25th amp gave me this: Click to enlarge XXII Durulium stone Finder TK320+OA103 Its my biggest mining find :yay::yay: XXIII next.
  11. Kozlicek

HoF: XIX Belkar

I wanted to do another mining trip but there were no amps on auction so i made my own 101 lights (was lazy to check shops :D) XIII gazz popped up shortly after trip started and later when was trip almost over i heard sound which everyone likes :silly2: XIX (Extremely large) Belkar Click to...
  12. Kozlicek

Uber: XXI Durulium

Yay, my second uber in mining! Almost same TT value as before. I guess my TT return after 15k bombs dropped is more than 100% now :D Was lil laggy, no loot window in screenshot. Few mins before this uber i said in soc chat: "will hof soon" but they didn't believe me :( Click to enlarge...
  13. Kozlicek

HoF: XIX Gazzurdite

Yay 4th HOF in 3 days :D XIX Gazzurdite :cool: Finder TK320+OA-101 Click to enlarge 2 Mins after this hof i met agressive mourner mature, killed him and BOOM! 72 ped global with my first ESI! (Almost 14 ped TT value) Don't have better screenshots because i pressed wrong button :mad: Can't...
  14. Kozlicek

Achievement: Mineral sense + Serendipity

Today I finally unlocked serendipity + mineral sense by lvl 30 prospecting. Only have screen of lvl 30 prospecting because i didn't know i had skill messages off and lost nice screen of 2 unlocks at the same time :mad::( Click to enlarge Skills when i reached lvl 30 prospecting:
  15. Kozlicek

Uber: XXI Gazzurdite

My first mining uber! :yay::yay: Finder TK320(L) + OA101(L) Click to enlarge
  16. Kozlicek

"28 000 Bombs"

"28 000 Bombs" After dropping 28 000 bombs amped with OA-103(L) my mining project continues. I'll drop another 28 000 bombs amped with OA-101(L) this time. Big amps are addictive and this project should also make me stay away from them. (At least next 28K bombs :rofl:) My main goals are...
  17. Kozlicek

500 OAs 103(L) burned - Results

Finally after over 6 months i've finished this mining test. If you are thinking about starting using amps on planet maybe you will find inspiration here. Seeing results i will probably start using OAs-101(L) now. Click to enlarge Vertical line = PED balance Horizontal line = Number of trips...
  18. Kozlicek

XX Durulium

So I logged in to finish mining trip and hit XX duru with first bomb :yay::yay: Mining has been very good last few weeks for me. ;) Click to enlarge
  19. Kozlicek

Great mining trip

Great mining trip! First bomb - 100 ped duru global XII 3 times Last bomb - 100 ped megan global And best find was 400 ped niksarium HoF :yay: Click to enlarge It was my best trip ever. TT return 920 Peds (1400 Peds after markup) 1030 Peds pure profit :yay::yay: Finder was amped with OA103
  20. Kozlicek

XIX Alferix

Finder was amped with OA103L Its my biggest deposit yet (in TT value) :yay: Click to enlarge
  21. Kozlicek

Unlocked CGA

Finally :yay::yay: I started mining ores after getting my nexus hof but i was losing alot.. then i started using amps and i keep profiting on almost every trip ;) Click to enlarge
  22. Kozlicek

My first spaceship.

Today i bought 400 probes and teleported to treasure island NE. First probe picked strange signal. I didn't know what to do, was running around spaceship and drone was shooting at me like mad but then i finally saw red button, pushed it and died. Got nice 25 ped beacon :yay: Click to enlarge
  23. Kozlicek

My first Hof - Force nexus

Finally my first HoF! Started playing around 1 month ago. I was sweating alot, then killing snables but had no luck. It was really boring and yesterday i decided to deposit. Send cash for 200 peds using Pay-by-Cash - it takes usually 7-10 days from my country - and today i was bored enough to...
Back