Search results

1. M

Selling Ancient A104

Just in case someone do not look into auction - Ancient A104 amp In auction. Please don`t bother placing bids here - this thread just for information. P.S. yeah, this is a paste of Nostrop words from his thread, but I just wondered if my last thread was deleted because of writing something...
  2. M

Selling quite a bunch of skills.

Selling quite a bunch of skills (updated muchos) Hello everybody :) I have decided to move on and sell my skill. Probably time for some changes in my life ;) I will post what I have and the prices I want. Take it or leave it. In case I do not get any interest I will adjust prices myself, no...
  3. M

<<selling>> Super kit for crafting skilling!

Hello everyone ;) I have decided to quit crafting skilling and thought part of my skills (that are left) and some other stuff would be useful for somebody else. So I am selling: Basic Filter BP 100% Quality Rating (level 1) Standart Damper BP 100% Quality Rating (level 3) Heavy-duty Filter BP...
  4. M

A very good mining/hunting place for me!

Heya guys :) Please don't take this as an advertisement, this is my sincere opinion for you to read and concider. As alot of my friends and society people know I've decided to slow down a little in PE due to alot of losses past four-five months. I've decided to use my time skilling crafting...
  5. M

Selling Full Jaguar (M) with Tiger Helmet

Hello guys, since I am not playing much lately I thought someone might be interested to get ahold of my armor set (mentioned above Jaguar Set (M) with Tiger Helmet) right before LG or after it. Armor is at it's full TT value (which is 550+ peds). Starting bid is tt+7.5k Buyout is tt+9.5k...
  6. M

<<selling>> 250 Equipment BPs

Hello guys :) need to get rid of them! They are all level 1 to 7 (random). I will let you decide the price by bidding in this thread ;) Say 2 ped is a starting bid. hope somebody will be interested. Thanks in advance for all your bids. Minoa
  7. M

Buying: White and Dark Blue paint (please :))

Hello everyone ;) I wanna buy some more of white and dark blue paints. I've been gathering a paint for a while now, but atm am stuck at nowhere. So please, if you could sell some of those paints at normal rates I would be really grateful ;) Regards Minoa
  8. M

<<Selling>> Full Gremlin (M)

<<Selling>> Full Gremlin (M) and Mk5 Heya guys thought that someone might have a better use of my set ;) Please PM me offers or you are welcomed to bid here. Yours Minoa P.S. Set is full tt, which is 421 PED.
  9. M

<<selling>> NeoPsian Bd implant

Yups, as topic says, it's in ingame auction ;) *looks like the best implant ingame* (not sure though) good luck bidding :) Minoa
  10. M

I dedicate this to EP and dodgy

Hello everyone after hunting some hours today I finally got my first uber ever :) I would really like to dedicate this one to my beloved society Entropia Pioneers and a friend whom I feel always beside me and who should have been in my place getting an uber: dodgy! Click to enlarge Thanks in...
  11. M

Ancient A104 (please read)

Hello everyone You all probably know me a little :P If anyone remembers I posted a thread about pregold A104 a while ago. Now I want to give you some fresh info that everyone should be aware of! Today while hunting one of my socmates asked me if my amps turned ancient. I was suprised getting...
  12. M

BUYING: 2 x Justifier Mk5 rifles (regular, ME or Adj)

As topic says Buying two MK5 rifles. It doesn't really matter if it's adj, ME or regular :) Please let me know what you have in your minds. Help is much appreciated as well. Best regards to everyone Minoa
Back