Search results

1. Pathway

Uber: Ummm.. nice comeback

Grabbed a lvl 5 amp(normally use lvl 7/8) and added it to my TK220 and went to foma... With the thought of well just want to try foma, a few weeks since last time Enter dome 3 and drops a few.. get a few large and some smaller ones.. not even a global.. go a little bit further and when my amp...
  2. Pathway

Uber: 11750 Caldorite

Had a nice iron "tower" before.. not even a real tower but now, finally i got it!! yihaa! about damn time TK220 no enhancers and D-class amp
  3. Pathway

Selling: Shopkeeper pad

Selling shopkeeper pad (F) pm me here or in game with offer and it might be yours :) Black Pathway Legion
  4. Pathway

Finally i got my tower :))

I finally found what i has been searching for :p.. at lvl 42.5 Prospecting i get my tower. And not very surpriced it was iron, but a tower is a tower :) TK220 and LVL7 amp
  5. Pathway

Skill transfers must be thru ESI?

Maybe a noob question but is that a Must? I have no experience with skilltransfers :p I mean if there is a avatar that is selling ALL his skills and have found a buyer and there is like 200k+ skills there is an infinite work just to get the esi's for it or is there other ways?
  6. Pathway

Uber: a few more vasts :)

Have had some luck lately on FOMA Got this a few days ago: and this morning i got this nice to actually hit something nice :p So.. where the h**l is my tower? :(
  7. Pathway

Uber: Finally some kinda large!

About time i got a "new" Vast.. have got Vasts before but they where not this big :):yay::yay: (i mean.. Vasts in the old PE was like 700-900 ped) OF-105 and OA-104 :)
  8. Pathway

Achievement: Finally!

Got wounding last week.. a few days later medium hp.. and now Combat sense :yay: next unlock is faaar away btw.. never chipped hunting skills :) forgot the screeny :p there u go :D
  9. Pathway

Achievement: At last.. medium hp :P

hurray =) :yay::yay::yay:
  10. Pathway

Achievement: Yay... Avoidance

about time i got Avoidance... :p Click to enlarge
  11. Pathway

Achievement: finally!

Click to enlarge Slow ass fap-skiller :)
  12. Pathway

Achievement: Wohoo just like a ATH :P

Click to enlarge Nice.. 81 Agi :))
  13. Pathway

Achievement: Finally cool!

Click to enlarge yay.. :yay: HP-skilling here i come!!
  14. Pathway

Uber: I did it again lol

Click to enlarge Just so needed hehe
  15. Pathway

PC Improved DOA Strikehammer

Just for the fun :) How much is this gun worth today?.. and how many it in game?
  16. Pathway

Almost 1337 :)

at least a little profit from skilling this :) a little something to be happy about killing time hehe :yay: Click to enlarge
  17. Pathway

2nd uber 1 day later :)

Click to enlarge Speaks for itself :) btw.. im lvl 4 Attachment engineer :P
  18. Pathway

My first uber!!

Got back after 4 years break.. :) Click to enlarge
  19. Pathway

Just wanna show :p

Click to enlarge How about it? €15 / month for this connection I love Sweden :D
  20. Pathway

A little guitar-guru.. already :P

Just have to show you guys this! Watch and learn. https://home.comcast.net/~davidsole/8-year_old_virtuoso.wmv
  21. Pathway

2nd Vast :)

:tongue2: :dunce: Click to enlarge wiee.. mining have been bad for a while and then i ran into this :p
  22. Pathway

499ped Esto old :)

Skilling a bit and had a surprise.. Lame loot but still peds : ) Click to enlarge
  23. Pathway

Oldies but goldies :)

I was looking at my screenarchive and found some goldies :D.. Chronichle loot :) EON Thighs :) Angel Harness F : )
  24. Pathway

My first Vast :)

Had a really bad miningtrip, but suddenly.. i couldnt belive what i saw :laugh: Click to enlarge
  25. Pathway

Hey, look at this Scam! :)

Maybe this is inapropriate but i just have to show it :laugh: Link to laugh
Back