Search results

1. Jman6

Buying: DOA Strikehammer or Loudmouth

As the title says I am looking to buy either a Strikehammer or Loudmouth. I recently came into some cash and want to buy something nice with it. I am not rich as I have a real life and unfortunately that costs me a lot of money but if someone wants some ped and is looking to sell one PM me...
  2. Jman6

Selling: UL M jaguar harness

I recently came across a UL M Jaguar harness. Just curious to see what some of you would be willing to trade me for it. If I get the right offer I might be interested in trading, if not then I won't. I mainly hunt but I sometimes craft. Please PM me any offers. And be patient as I usually...
  3. Jman6

Price check Full Phantom (m)

Just curious as to how much you all think a full phantom M set with footguards is worth right now? I am not planning on selling mine just curious at this point. Thanks, Jman
  4. Jman6

Missing items in the new vu

I am missing a pair of ghost footguards out of my storage. I sent a support case to MA they know about this problem and are working in a fix. Anyone else missing something and if so please list it. Thanks, Jman
  5. Jman6

Help evaluate the worth (Zombie footguards)

Hi all, just wondering what you all think a fair price would be for a pair of unlimited zombie footguards. I have not seen too many of these around, in fact the one pair I have is the only one I have seen in auction. Now with L armors dropping all over the place not sure if the price for these...
  6. Jman6

Zombie Unlimited foot guards

Hi all, just wondering what you all think a fair price would be for a pair of unlimited zombie footguards. I have not seen too many of these around, in fact the one pair I have is the only one I have seen in auction. Now with L armors dropping all over the place not sure if the price for these...
  7. Jman6

For Noobs and some mid-lelvel players

Ok I am sure most of you noticed this, but for the rest of us dreamers I thought I would point this out. I started playing in October and got addicted as soon as I could make my way out of swamp with my trusty opalo. :-) As I started to kill things and progress in skills I noticed a few things...
  8. Jman6

Question about BP QR

Got a question for everyone. I have very recently gotten a Simple I plastic Springs BP I Up to 100 on the QR. I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that since they have gotten a bp to 100 they have seen a decrease in the number of globals? I usually do large amounts of crafting at least...
  9. Jman6

L type Blueprint

Ok I am kind of new to crafting, not a total noob, but not a expert either... With that being said I have currently rec'd a svempa lvl I bp L type. Think that it is a 40 but am not sure. Anyway, when I try and put it in the book it won't let me. I have only ever had troubles inserting bp's into...
  10. Jman6

Anyone else having problems?

I see from the posts that a lot of people are able to get online...wish I was one of them. :-) Anyone else getting the cannot connect to server box? Thanks, J
  11. Jman6

Implant question

Greetings all!!! I am new to the game and to the forum. Thought I would ask the experts here before I did something stupid and that the game doesn't allow :-) I was just wondering, if I had a evade skill implant from the auction, can I insert more evade on it? Or do I only get to do that with a...
Back