Search results

1. vincent valaro

Selling: Fi/ra/co Cause

Im selling this very powerful blp amp! It is full tt! TT+565 is my asking price Thanks for your time!
  2. vincent valaro

Selling: 293k metal res

sold! Thread closed!
  3. vincent valaro

Uber: It Happened...Agian!

It's been a few weeks now since I hit my 8k ped trox. Today i bought enought mats for a 500 click run on bodyguard feet. My bp was low so figured I'd level it up. I clicked 100 of them and had to log. Got back on a few hours later and finished up. The entire run I was a good boy and stayed on...
  4. vincent valaro

Selling: Neme (M) w/ Boar Theighs

Im currently taking offers on my set of nemesis (M) with boar theighs and feet. Don't be shy and send me a PM with your offers! Thanks for your time!
  5. vincent valaro

Uber: It Happened!!!!

I havn't had the best run of luck recently. Several people in my soc have been ubering and I began to think that after 2 years of playing that my solo uber would never happen. I've been camping trox the past few days so I got home from school today and logged on and guess what? IT HAPPENED...
  6. vincent valaro

Selling: Clearing Out a Few Things

Ive decided to take my eu play in a little different direction and need some funds so im selling my basic hunting set up. -Ghost (6 pieces-no feet) tt= 300 ped SB= +25 BO= +30 -5b plates (7) (SOLD) tt= 200 ped SB= +160 (+22.8 each) BO= +170 -EK-2600 tt=10 ped SB= +20 BO= +25...
  7. vincent valaro

Selling: Ghost M

Hi im selling my trusty set of ghost ive had for quite a while now. 6 peices (no Feet) TT is just above 300 Ped Start= tt+40 BO=tt+55 auction will run for 3 days from the time starting bid is met. Thank you for your time.
  8. vincent valaro

Selling: Beast and Ek-2600

I know these are like candy these days but i need some ped sooooo Fi/Ra/Co Beast Full tt +75 Ek-2600 tt is around 20 ped +50 Thanks
  9. vincent valaro

Selling: Marber Bravo

moved to in game auction
  10. vincent valaro

Selling: marber bravo

im selling my marber bravo auction will end 24 hours from first bid SB= +450 BO= +480 tt is around 10 ped thanks and gl
  11. vincent valaro

Selling: Full gremlin (M)

Im selling my full set of male gremlin. full tt start= TT+ 250 bo= TT+290 Auction will run 2 days after first bid is placed. thanks and gl
  12. vincent valaro

Uber: 13k ped Aurli

I logged on today and right as i did got an invite from my friend to go to CP with him. Went hunting for about 30-45 min with nothing special and out of nowhere hit this. :yay::yay::yay: WOOOT! Gratz to Random and Puka was a pleasure hoffing with you :) Click to enlarge
  13. vincent valaro

Selling: marber bravo

Sold in game
  14. vincent valaro

Buying: Knight Theigh (M)

hello, thanks for your time. i found a set in game. so no longer in need. best of luck
  15. vincent valaro

Selling: Gremlin (M)

auction closed
  16. vincent valaro

Selling: Fi/ra/co Beast

selling fi/ra/co beast blp amp(Sold full tt (bo met item sold) starting bid+140 B0+147 auction will end 21:00 ma two days from now will accept trade for gremlin gloves+ ped
  17. vincent valaro

Ek-2600 and Zombie (M)(L)

Alrighty got some new gear so got a few things to clear out EMT kit EK-2600 (sold) low tt (12ped at time of post) should stay around there till sell starting bit tt+175 buyout tt+185 Set of (M) Zombie L Its Limited so the first number is the current value and the second is what it is when...
  18. vincent valaro

Sell: Green/Yellow Brukite Urban M set

I'm currently selling a unique set of urban pattern M clothing for a friend. It's his pride and joy but PED shortage requires he sells it. Taking offers. Urban Pattern Male Shirt Custom Colors: Yellow, Green Custom Texture: Brukite on Middle Field (86.5%) Midastree on...
  19. vincent valaro

10K ped Hogglo!

So A few of us went hogglo hunting last night. Loot wasn't all that great. Then outa no where we hit this!:eyecrazy: Couldn't belive my eyes lol Im still in shock :) Gratz to everyone else involved. Click to enlarge changed the size for some people
  20. vincent valaro

Sell: Fugabarba Ninja High (M) outfit

Alrighty I'm currently selling my beautiful Fugabarba Ninja High Jacket (M). Im extremly sad to see it go but im currently in need of ped and am forced to sell it. Fugabarba Ninja High(M), 2/3 feilds painted green leaving the arms orange. 6 ped tt (full) Also selling matching Techno Pants (M)...
Back