Search results

1. Death is Here

Marking forums read

When I try to mark the forums posts as being read I get the following message. +++++quote+++++ Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received...
  2. Death is Here

Daikiba in a Tree

Now I know that EU is unusual, but I have never seen a daikiba spawn at the top of a tree. Click to enlarge I saw it South to Fort Troy. With any luck it is still there now.
  3. Death is Here

Anyone else CTU?

Yesterday I suffered my first CTU. (Crash To Underwear) When I relogged after losing connection I discovered that my avatar was in her originally supplied underwear and all the clothes she was wearing was in carried inventory. Support case raised with MA and, until resolved, avatar is...
  4. Death is Here

Beware of the Outpost at 78893,72581

If you revive at this outpost you will be stuck. It is half-buried in the sand and the door is blocked. One cannot walk out at all. Not much to do except maybe craft or re-arrange one's storage locker. :) The only way out is via a support case.
  5. Death is Here

Taking pictures without the HUDs

Hi, Is there a way to remove all the HUDs from the screen so that a screenprint only shows the scenery? TIA.
  6. Death is Here

Mobs & BPs

Been looking all over and cannot find it - what mobs drop what bp books? (I think I saw it once somewhere).
  7. Death is Here

Taking snapshots - whats the best way?

The scenery in EU is stunning. I love taking pictures of the places I have been to and things I have seen. What are the ways to record images? At the moment I use "Print Scr" and switch to paint. There I save the picture in jpg format. I can later doctor it with Photoshop. What I find...
  8. Death is Here

Superb Forum

Having started with EU in the last week, I was very happy to find such a useful source of information about the game and the people who play the game. In fact, on my third visit I was approached by somebody trying to scam me. If I had not been reading what is in these forums I may just have...
Back