Search results

1. EUSig202208.jpg

EUSig202208.jpg

2. Goreon

WoF 2012: Team Africa

Yah, thanks to all. We had a nice sized team this year and a lot more participants. I am sure we can only get stronger from here :wise:
  3. Goreon

Selling: Omegaton Igni L2020 L

Just a bump to let everyone know this is in auction at the moment. New item that has never been sold in game, go check it out :handgun:
  4. Goreon

Selling: Omegaton Igni L2020 L

Currently in Entropia Auction (Calypso). TT: 210.47 of 233 PED Max. SB: 118.78% BO: None Duration: 7 Days
  5. Omegaton Igni L2020

Omegaton Igni L2020

Omegaton Igni L2020
  6. Omegaton Igni L2020

Omegaton Igni L2020

Omegaton Igni L2020
  7. Omegaton Igni L2020

Omegaton Igni L2020

Omegaton Igni L2020
  8. Goreon

Thanks Hurriaken, we will start organising... to everyone else, please checks the SA Group, going to start a post there :)
  9. Goreon

Watching closely for dates :wtg:
  10. Goreon

And it happens

All the hard work finally paid off, big big Congratz :D Going to miss you line in soc chat though.... "...7 years and never got a tower..." :laugh:
  11. Goreon

Should definitely organise another... but also waiting to see if SARS is gonna be kind to me this year ;)
  12. Goreon

***wof judges 2012***

Thanks for taking the time to join us Hurrikane :)
  13. Goreon

Thanks to all that came, and to Hurrikane for Judging... was a lot of fun :wtg:
  14. Goreon

A call to all new South African Players

Welcome :D Will try get hold of you in game:thumbup:
  15. Goreon

Cool, lets make it around 17:30 on Sunday, gives me Sunday to fly back to Caly :laugh: Dont have a clue about the Tantardion :scratch2:
  16. Goreon

Ok, Sharks playing Bulls (me being on the side of the Sharks) on Friday night so not sure if I will make it... plus still on Arkadia and need to get back to Caly at some stage... Should we arrange for a Sunday afternoon \ early evening?
  17. Goreon

mmm, still waiting to see if anyone else keen :scratch2: so far seems only to be the 2 of us :eyecrazy:
  18. Goreon

Lets try weekend starting Friday the 6th as a start, see how many can make it then. :laugh:
  19. Goreon

It appears we can also "self judge" with screenshots, as long as a few of have tracker running we should be good :scratch2: Maybe we should arrange for a weekend or 2 in July? Other preferences? My preferences are Friday evening or Sunday afternoon \ evening.
  20. Goreon

A call to all new South African Players

Not looked at it so not sure, with the reception I get where I live I dont really have a choice but to stick with Telkom.
  21. Goreon

Also on Ark although not been online for a week or so... but if we get enough people sure I can make a plan ;)
  22. Goreon

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Gundarin Gergg Goreon
  23. 201205 EU Sig

201205 EU Sig

24. Goreon

Discovery: Robot Hydraulic Pump Unit

Lol, like the way you think :D
  25. Goreon

Discovery: Robot Hydraulic Pump Unit

I was hoping so as well, but not on the list :( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?226644-Priority-CDF-Alert
Back