Search results

1. C

Selling: Vintage ( [M2100] - [Sollomate Opalo] - [Castorian Survival EnBlade-A] )

More info via following shots: Offers please. http://imgur.com/a/4UUtO [M2100] [Sollomate Opalo] [SOLD!] [Castorian Survival EnBlade-A] [SOLD!]
  2. C

Skillgain on maxed weapons

Skillgain on weapons which are maxed for you does still exist right? It's just way slower then when you would use the weapons which give SIB? Would one just be able to hunt snables with a maxed opalo over and over again, for months and skill up slowly but steadily?
  3. C

Biodome

What is "Biodome" and how do I venture to it. What does it cost me? What do I have to keep in mind?
  4. C

Hunting

Hello, As I stated earlier I just returned to EU and reading up on things. Now I still have a mk2(justifier) which I hunted with in the old days but don't see this gun return in any guide so far. Are these no longer economically good weapons to hunt with? I currently have around 2.5k rifle...
  5. C

Teleporters

Hello, I just returned to PE (EU) after some years of inactivity and have some friends whom would like to join me. If I remember correctly you used to actually discover all teleporters by yourself to use them. So you had to run all over the planet to cover all of them. Is this still the case?
Back