Search results

1. antrax78

"failed " what couse it?

Last month or two i have a lot of "failed" while i am shooting. What is the reason of that failed ? .... the game become harder for my PC or maybe my internet is worse now? i have and many claim lagg while mining recently
  2. antrax78

Buying: Buying Nemesis M

Buying Full Nemesis M send me a PM for details...thanks
  3. antrax78

Achievement: 993 drops at Amethera for 20 hours or so with no glob

I started mining yesterday ...the hit rate was funny low and the claims size too :) Then i put myself a goal - to drop 1k bombs + probes with no glob and to ... maybe quit on mining. So i started dropping and dropping with OF 105 (wich i dont know why just doesnt work for me) and tik200 at...
  4. antrax78

Baco Gacov mining blog .... lol

So, i am mid lvl miner currently almost broke 41 prosp 40 surv. Prosp 5k Surv 4.8k Geo 4.7k - all is natural and free ;) When i am in a good mood i ll share something here, when in bad mood too :) After unbelivable bad 3 or 4 months around in wich i just cant hit 1k barier claim i went to cnd...
  5. antrax78

Selling: 2k tt platinum

I am selling 2k ped tt platinum.. Only ped. Have an offer 260% looking for 280%(whole amount) or 300% (any amount), if anyone interested PM pls. Thanks.
  6. antrax78

My Best Vast :)

Finally something that i like to post here :yay: ty MA Any Buyers offers are welcome at PM
  7. antrax78

Selling: Bulk deal - Mining skills for sale

So... its time for me to do it. I am selling my mining skills 100% natural. Want to sell them all at once if anyone is interested feel free to offer here or in a private msg. Would be better if buyer support ESI too. GL all
  8. antrax78

no EU ?

no EU for me? fresh WindowsXP SP2, no antivirus, firewall turned off Can anyone upload working Clientloader ?? I have read alot of treads around but nothing work for me
  9. antrax78

Help: Can not logg in EU pls help

So at start of 2009 i had some virus problems with my PC. I had to install new Windows (same XP that i used before). Since then i can not logg in EU. I use same antivirus (Avast) and same programs like before. Before new skin of the EU main page at least i could check all my items and peds at...
  10. antrax78

HoF with Bugg (cant drill it)

Hi Folks, Had HOF last night huge melchi, tried to drill this morning and got about 50-60 ped of it Longu killed me i came back and .... bug cant drill anymore. My name still on hof list my claim still in Dome 11 :) i tried everything relog etc. didnt work filled support case. Any other advice...
  11. antrax78

some cumbriz....lol this is my tower people!!!

Just 1 very very lucky last bomb:yay::eyecrazy::yay: Thanks to people who made me miner (Susan and Vince), to all my friends (people i do the whining things lol) and to my new soc Terra Verde :) Wish you all even better LUCK ;) ....and TY MAaaaaa !!! (i never thought i would say this...
  12. antrax78

Looking for a Disciple that realy think to graduate some day

Hi I never had graduated disciple .... maybe never will lol. And this is maybe my last goal here. But if someone need a mentor i know few things around. Can help to new miners mostly couse i am the one too. Not offering nothing more than knowledge but who knows. I am Bulgarian player. Try to...
  13. antrax78

Looking for low tt tk120 (25-35ped tt)

I am tyred to wait for my lyst or oil tower so i have to try something diferent. After almost a year mainly mining my best is 1600 ped lyst and it was maybe 4-5 months ago. Lately i got some globs and hofs but i just burn them so fast ;). So if anyone have low tt tk120 and would like to sell it...
Back