Search results

1. Stonewalker

FYI: Global Alliance

Condolences Condolences to Zelda zelda zulander's family and friends from all at Black River Raiders, we are very sorry to hear of your loss Keith
  2. Stonewalker

hey Missa hope u'r & Dave's Christmas and new year were the best ever :) best wishes and mega...

hey Missa hope u'r & Dave's Christmas and new year were the best ever :) best wishes and mega tons of good luck this year :) take care till we meet again gl and may God bless :)
  3. Stonewalker

hey dave hope u'r & missa's Christmas and new year were the best ever :) best wishes and mega...

hey dave hope u'r & missa's Christmas and new year were the best ever :) best wishes and mega tons of good luck this year :) take care till we meet again gl and may God bless :)
  4. Stonewalker

hey m8 sy about take'n so long to git back 2 u rl is cut'n in 2 my play time :( lol but all's...

hey m8 sy about take'n so long to git back 2 u rl is cut'n in 2 my play time :( lol but all's good gl2u take cake and God bless
  5. Stonewalker

The March On Troy - Re Animated

good to hear from u mate hope all is going well take care and God bless till we meet again :)
  6. Stonewalker

The March On Troy - Re Animated

great job here matt GZ and cheers mate for a lot of hard work put in this event :yay::yay:
  7. Stonewalker

Raven's Final Event

bump raven :yay:
  8. Stonewalker

Raven's Final Event

Hmm i've never made it to cnd time to change that!! sounds like a great event raven !! look forward to the march on troy Big GZ on the first one that was a great event :wtg: hate to hear that your retiring we will all miss u m8 GL in EU and in rl wish you the best !
  9. Stonewalker

Ozi & Missa - "Down Under"

great artical about two of the best :) great article :wtg: ms9 ! about two of the best :) good read and great video :wtg: my story is very similar to butch's only the places change as a noob i met Ozi at the swamp camp and Missa in front of bank neverdie :) and after trading with Missa and...
  10. Stonewalker

Hey Missa HELLO !! :) back thx :) i've just had to reinstall xp :( and just now remb. my account...

Hey Missa HELLO !! :) back thx :) i've just had to reinstall xp :( and just now remb. my account info for EF :) thx for the "bodywork" good job at the salon still working on the hair color see you soon :) GL
  11. Stonewalker

Hey m8 GL in DK :)

Hey m8 GL in DK :)
  12. Stonewalker

The March on Troy

Great event Great event and some VERY nice prizes ++ rep to u raven and ray for the first place prize !! very nice :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Back