Search results

1. malasuerte

Question about rings and other buffs

Let's asume I have 200 HP and I put on a ring that gives me another 200 HP for a total of 400 HP,(just as an example, I know there are no such rings). Would it be easier for me to get to the next health point (401) if i'm wearing the ring that for a person that has natural 400 HP? What...
  2. malasuerte

Question: To the creators of Entropia Tracker, Xandra, Little Big Mining Log, and others

Given the latest issue: Missing Loot from Hof. MA Logs show nothing. Could you implement a function in your software, giving the user the option to enable/disable it of course, to automatically capture a screenshot of every HOF, from all players, over the value of 10000 peds (or maybe 5000...
  3. malasuerte

Spider bomber robot papercraft finally done

It took me a while. Actually the model was finished several months ago but RL issues had me too busy so I didn't have the time to make the instructions/blueprints. But it is finally done. I wish to thank Axxel for his help here providing me images to create the textures. I hope you enjoy...
  4. malasuerte

Question: How long before a new playe can deposit a large ammount of money?

I have been talking to some friends about the new calypso land deeds and they seem interested on them as an investment. Is there still a time limit before you can make a large deposit via Credit Card ? How big can the first deposit be?
  5. malasuerte

Help: Spider bomber bot

Hello there, Could anyone be so kind and provide me with several screenshots taken to a spider bomber bot? As many close ups as you can from different angles in the highest possible resolution. I will reward 2000 Calypso Forum Dollars to the person that helps me out. Thanks in advance :)
  6. malasuerte

Dev post doesn't apear on the list

The post from the developers with the new names are not been displayed in the dev post section of the forum. i.e. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?205837-Q-amp-A-Thread-The-Next-Chapter doesn't show in the dev posts list here...
  7. malasuerte

harbinger event icon

Are you going to add a harbinger event icon to the icon shop? I made this one in case you want to use it :)
  8. malasuerte

Turkey day?

Is it my imagination or last year's thanksgiving day MA put a big berycled spawn in Calypso? Maybe I was just drunk ;). if not, did they put it this year too?
  9. malasuerte

HoF: High on acid

Got this sweet acid root HOF today while mining for the Z-games. ... I think it is my second biggest mining loot ever. Still hoping to get a tower one of this days :yay:.
  10. malasuerte

Help: move the chat link to a more visible location

It would be nice if the link to the forum chatroom was moved to a more accessible location. VU day is not the same without the people chatting there :D and im guessing most people dont know how to find it yet here it is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/addonchat.php?do=popup&
  11. malasuerte

Question: new item?

This was mentioned in the PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2010.4 notes: Has anyone found this new lamps? Are they crafted or looted? Are they for decoration or to be used by the avatars during the night?
  12. malasuerte

Buying: Almost destroyed vehicles

I will pay TT+5 ped for any vehicle that is almost destroyed. Valkyre mk1 betwen 0.52 ped and 1 ped TT Saehrimnir mk1 between 0.58 and 1 ped TT Example: If you sell me a Valkyre with 0.52 ped TT I will pay you 5.52 ped (that is over 1000% markup) If you sell me a Valkyre with 1 ped TT I will...
  13. malasuerte

I know the reason...

...for the new getting injured when you fall. It is to avoid a lot of paratroopers jumping from aircrafts in PVP areas and killing others. It would be a mess during landgrabs. prove me wrong :D
  14. malasuerte

test

testing the testing test
  15. malasuerte

Info: ROCKTROPIA Has its own oil rig now :)

And it is already camped by a Rockstar :yay:. Click to enlarge I smell blood :)
  16. malasuerte

Info: different kind of wolves at Wet Wolf creek

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. malasuerte

Info: New mobs in new harlem

some of the new girls in town that came to play with the video vixens. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  18. malasuerte

Question: Beacons in Rocktropia?

Just out of curiosity. Are the miners going to be able to find strange signals in Rocktropia too? I ask this because the robot invasion is more a FPC related content so I'm unsure. It would really suck if the miners at Rocktropia are denied of this. Maybe in Rocktropia the spacecrafts will be...
  19. malasuerte

Discovery: Mai Tai coctail mix

Mai Tais for everybody :shots: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  20. malasuerte

Achievement: Gustav Malasuerte 3rd Entropersary

Three years ago in this exact day I finished the download and install of Entropia Universe. Spawned in Port Atlantis and right there was directed to Swamp Camp, that became my home for a few months. I met a lot of people there, I remember Mega who explained me how the sweat worked, and bought...
  21. malasuerte

Question: If the car gets destroyed...

...what happens with the remaining oil in the tank? I mean really destroyed, not the structural integrity thing.
  22. malasuerte

Selling: 2241 brukite stones

ALL THE BRUKITE HAS BEEN SOLD I also have some Limited texture BPs for sale: ..............................................TT Berycled Leather Texture BP (L)............. 0.16 PED Canvas Fabric Texture BP (L)................ 0.81 PED Canvas Fabric Texture BP (L)................ 0.99 PED...
  23. malasuerte

Question: shouldn't this activities give skills?

Hi, I wish that activities like refining or driving your vehicle (or getting your vehicle hit) gave skills. Since this activities cause decay and/or consume resources (car fuel) it would be nice to get a little something. I don't mean lots of skills, it would of course be balanced according...
  24. malasuerte

Car Decals

I wish they make a system similar to the make up but to do decals on your car. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :yay: maybe that is why the makeup system is taking so long to be reimplemented
  25. malasuerte

Question: Mining in zomhattan

I just tried mining in zomhattan's blue area just out of curiosity. AS expected I got no claims. But there was one interesting thing. I got skill gains while dropping the bombs. So I wonder if this proves that all mining theories based on skill gains are just bullcrap and that skill gains...
Back