Search results

1. Stefan 008 Bond

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

Im really happy to see this announcement! Unreal is the clear cut best game engine right now and the amount of resources available in the ecosystem are massive, as well as the talent pool. This is alot of work, but the user experience will be nothing like last time. Should be alot smoother this...
  2. Stefan 008 Bond

The "It's not Gambling" Paradox

First off, gratz to the player and gratz to the game! As someone said, a new ath is good for everyone when you think about it... I lol everytime i see that picture of an avatar in harrior armor hunting LT.. its just straight up false adverising.. i mean some ubers could pull that off but thats...
  3. Stefan 008 Bond

Space - State of the Universe - an overview and outlook of past and future

Lol, bro are you for real with that garbage? Nvm, i cant even..
  4. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Mindark's attempt at a crypto was doomed from the start (or about 20 years ahead of itself).. I remember being all excited when they announced it and immediately being dissappointed as soon as i looked into the concept and found out it was all about trading developer art assets or something...
  5. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

Well i wouldnt doubt the savvy of this community.. we are in a niche rce game afterall. There are probably some pretty heavy rollers in here on the markets.. And no, you dont really do it like that, not one coin and a 10x... you roll up a number of 2-3x wins in succession.. spread eggs around a...
  6. Stefan 008 Bond

Well if you can read the writing on the wall at this point... im pretty sure coinbase, gemini, robinhood, greyscale trust, as well as a handful of publicly traded companies that now own btc would be the reasons that you would put the chances of btc being outlawed in the US to about as close to...
  7. Stefan 008 Bond

Takes money to make money... knowledge is only one part of the equation
  8. Stefan 008 Bond

You really dont know why crypto exist? Well better do some research.. Its a natural evoloution crom the cypherpunks days when they messed around with various forms of electronic cash.. but they couldnt solve the double spend problem.. satoshi did with bitcoin, and he was motivated directly to do...
  9. Stefan 008 Bond

You need to zoom out.. ever try sending money internationally?
  10. Stefan 008 Bond

Bro, if you really think crypto's last decline was all about one mans tweet i feel as bad for you as the people the hang and react on every tweet.. Nah, there was china fud at the same time, stocks took a hit too.. also yanno, there WAS a bubble.. i suggest you look into the massive amount of...
  11. Stefan 008 Bond

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

Oh where to begin??? Lets start with this: Stop trying to copy Virtuverse (or maybe dual universe?) Both those are games in alpha and you are sending your UI backwards in a big way.. (sorry, someone had to say it!) The uniformity of screens may be nice, but the removal of colors from...
  12. Stefan 008 Bond

Entropia and the NFT craze...

To add: NFT is definitely red hot right now, but I disagree that there is a window to cash in on. I mean sure, people are throwing money at everything and anything NFT right now, but NFT are here to stay. NFT are a disruptive tech, it solves existing problems (condition, rarity, marketplace)...
  13. Stefan 008 Bond

Entropia and the NFT craze...

Agreed, these were my thoughts exactly. Lets not overcomplicate things, MA could very easily create some collectors cards based on all the beautiful locales and exotic creatures we have in EU. Its as simple as that, NFT are red hot and dying for more IP to jump on board. Entropia is a fantastic...
  14. Stefan 008 Bond

maybe by the time he can change it to cash the next day you could have 20k or maybe 5k if bitcoin only have a certain amount and every one get it the price is away going to go up only benifite the poeple that got in at the lower of the piramid scam its never going to work the goverment will...
  15. Stefan 008 Bond

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Im going to second the wax chain (waxp) for NFT's. Topps has begun building NFT's on WAX, they have started with garbage pail kids with huge success.. only a matter of time before they bring out their big toys (mlb, marvel, disney). Staking would be another matter tho unless its built into the...
  16. Stefan 008 Bond

Question: Hyperinflated USD might actually be happening now. Is there a contingency plan?

Its actually not until 2142 i believe, so thats of no concern to anyone on this forum lol. Agreed bitcoin is the digital gold at this time.. bitcoin could someday be used as currency but that isnt realistic until (if) it crosses millions of dollars, then volatility would subside as its price...
  17. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: Entropialoot Data Test #1 - High Eff Amp or No Amp?

Based on a single kill.. (then repeat)
  18. Stefan 008 Bond

Info: Entropialoot Data Test #1 - High Eff Amp or No Amp?

Nice work! This is the first mention of (one of) the loot gaps in 2.0 on the forums. It has been there since the beginning of 2.0. There are others, smaller less noticeable and possibly looter affected fyi... Dont think its a bug, it is part of the rebalance of 2.0 imo.
  19. Stefan 008 Bond

MA You Fixed Opal And Gems. It's Time To Do The Same Thing To Tier Components! Adjust Tier Requirements On Certain Items Too.

Idk, just playing devils advocate here (as im sure some things are indeed out of whack): Let's remove yet more mu% from loot so that more players can have more instant gratification... There's only every other game ever made that might suit you. P.s. god forbid tiered items might actually...
  20. Stefan 008 Bond

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

Lol, you assume to know how the underlying loot 2.0 mechanics work that you are trying to improve with looter skill, you probably don't. I was extensively testing 2.0 when it first arrived, its not the same as 1.0 obviously. Are you even aware of the loot gaps to be found in normal (non...
  21. Stefan 008 Bond

looter professions and their place in loot2.0

1. No, no you can't 2. Why wouldnt there be? You really think it takes lvl 100 looter to max out returns on a snable? You think you would get max returns on the hussk at lvl 100?
  22. Stefan 008 Bond

Bitcoin is digital gold (for now), popular for many reasons including hedging against a collapse in fiat (as $5 hinted at). And that's all or any fiat around the world not just USD. Yes, De-Fi (decentralized finance) is a thing and was one of the first obvious use cases for smart contracts...
  23. Stefan 008 Bond

Make crits great again.

It was provable using Entropia Tracker as well as my own tests using argo young (they have 300 hp and are the quintessential "1 ped mob".) As well as others. In loot 1.0 the minimum multi was around 3x... the original single maturity Longtooth took around 18 ped to kill. A 3x minimum multiplier...
  24. Stefan 008 Bond

Make crits great again.

There is a simple soloution for this and for all we know it might be in game already. The multipliers over 3x should be independent of that mechanic. (At least in some way)
  25. Stefan 008 Bond

Suggestion: developments regarding blockchain technology

An RCE MMORPG isnt mainstream either. This audience would presumably be a little more financially sophisticated than average. Why wouldnt you want the good press in the crypto community about your game accepting crypto deposits? Being able to withdraw in crypto? This isnt just another payment...
Back