Search results

1. N

Entropia Universe 17.0.2 Release Notes

i think i need a new computer, after today vu...everythink is f.ucked up:mad:, so many upgrades, so many problems....so much frustration.....just ..SHIT:mad::mad::mad:. Yerstaday was working right, today error \ (D3D error:could not find any compatible direct 3d diveces). WTF that means...
  2. N

Deposit Methods Update

why MA dont make posible for people to make a deposit ingame and from inside the game to buy what you want, like peds or keys or stuff? someone should check if is posible with paypal this way. I mean you deposits money ingame (first part) and ingame with the money players buy what they want...
  3. N

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

i got it, on windows ultimate 7 sp1 64:yay::yay:, after many shity days and almost 14 windows instals. In my opinion its a registry problems and error and problems between 15 and 15-19, you realy need a program to clean the registry and force updates, old ones and new ones. You just need to try...
  4. N

REINSTAL WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64, it dont work either so that was the story of this game? is this the begining of the end?
  5. N

yes , is the same error, nothing is changed.
  6. N

this is not normal, i play many modern or new games, this problem is linked with eu software.
  7. N

sounds crazy, but what you say is not working
  8. N

must be something linked with the registry, i think. I unistaled the game and all the redistributable. i try to re-instal the game and is the same error. i cannot instal the game again. Next step is to reinstal the windows and start over but that when i will have some free time. Very hard stuff...
  9. N

is not working, the instalation of vc2015 is working good but the api dll stii missing few more after this, i take the dll's separatly , but the upgrade still stop at 95%, or if you try to unninstal the game, you cannot instatall again , another error apeair at the instalation of the game...
  10. N

same here, dont work , i try every day, is always stuck at 95% (failed to update eu, an error ocured while apliyng the update, please try again later) and i try every day for many times :wise:
  11. N

im still stuck at client loader, i gona cry now:( ,i am actualy extremly sad of this situation :( we realy need to be hardcoregamers or litle hackers to make this work? i just.....
  12. N

this become the worst update in the history of MA:wise:
  13. N

nop, is not working
  14. N

yea same , i just cant enter or finish the update, is realy anoying i keep getting this message ''failed to update EU: an error occured while applying the update. Please try again later'' i instal ,repair and reinstal many times visual c++ stuff, nothing works i played tones of games in...
  15. N

Disturbance notice regarding In-game services

chat? a tone of people cant even make the upgrade, what chat?
  16. N

Suggestion: Huge growth market suggestion!

your ideea is realy beyond stupidity, Mr Ditritus . I will actualy love the ideea of a battle royale entropia based. Very nice actualy !
  17. N

Easter Mayhem 2018 Preview

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
  18. N

Question: Neurostims bug or what it is?

will see what MA will do. Maybe is not a problem at all and we can consume ,relog and consume more pills or buffs and more relog or what more tricks you can find..That with pills. With rifles maybe only rifles matter, handguns not. MA always solve the problem at the end.We should trust them.:wise:
  19. N

whoo feels screwed or cheated, make a simple suport just for MA to check into this problem. More people, better chance to be solved for now or for the future. No suport? bye bye fair events. Only one or two socs will win all prizes now and in the future!!!:eyecrazy:
  20. N

ofcourse is a bug and probably exploit, many players dont even know that some players have huge advantage on others. Will see what MA will do on this problem, probably nothing, the mistake is too big and too unfair for someone to do something.:yay::yay::yay:
  21. N

Question: What rings make real diff in solo mayhem?

if we dont have money for combined ring like summer or easter , what is the best combo of two simple rings? ty
  22. N

Naysayer 1, DoA 0 - game over

da-ti doua palme si revino-ti rapid fata draga. Plangaciosi o sa fie intotdeauna. Incearca si tu sa iei chestiile frumoase la comentat. -------------------------- /mod note/ Google Translate: "give yourself two hands and a grip fast front dear. A whiny always be. You try to take things...
  23. N

Adjusted maddox 4

wow..thats a nice gun:eyecrazy:..How i can get one? is any info about what i need to do?
  24. N

Mining Mania!

i smell a BIG lucky ATH and an ul level 7 as a bonus prize
  25. N

Mining Mania!

90k or 300k, is a hell of a prize to fight for:)))l;;;GL!
Back