Search results

1. NevadaJake

Which is better for EU?

I run EU on an the Core i5-10400F and rarely see more than 10%-15% CPU usage. I think the better graphics card would be a safe bet for "future-proofing": Intel Core i5-10400F, Nvidia RTX 4060 8GB
  2. NevadaJake

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Excellent. Redownloading from entropia-tools.com resolved my issue. I had wondered how I would redownload again (without repurchase) if I ever needed to, now I understand that process as well :)
  3. NevadaJake

It seems to be working for me. It notices my weapon changes just fine. However, after this update I do need to manually maximize the Tracker window on each start up in order to see all of the UI buttons; start/pause run, etc.. I preferred how it was before when the application opened to a nice...
  4. NevadaJake

2FA For Old Farts

You can extract the 2FA "seed" from MA's QR code and use KeePassXC to securely generate codes on your PC. Unfortunately, you do need a smartphone to get the seed out of the QR code MA provides when setting up Entropia Pocket.
  5. NevadaJake

Well done. My only regret in life is that I didn't download this sooner. :beerchug:
  6. NevadaJake

Selling: SOLD FOR BO - Rare UL Longblade [Ranked Psy-Sword] Tier 7

SOLD FOR BO - Selling this rare unlimited Longblade sword. Great for skilling and long hunts. It has high TT value so you can hunt for about 2 hours before needing to repair. Get some easy HP gains with this. [Ranked Psy-Sword] Tier 7 @ 147/200 BO+2k PM me here or in-game: Drake Slade Corbett
  7. NevadaJake

Selling: SOLD OUTPUT AMPS

Bump
  8. NevadaJake

Bump
  9. NevadaJake

Bump
  10. NevadaJake

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Related to the UI update? or truly personal reasons? Where I work the upper managers seem to resign to "spend more time with their families" when big projects go wrong.
  11. NevadaJake

Bump
  12. NevadaJake

Bump
  13. NevadaJake

Bump
  14. NevadaJake

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

@Ludvig|MindArk will the Planet partners have to update their armor designs? Or will they be permitted to keep their current look and feel if they choose to? Thank you
  15. NevadaJake

Info: Update regarding new armor designs

I would be thrilled if my Mod Shadow was modernized to looked like this example rather than an angry robot:
Back