Search results

1. Ariia

Hi Fifi! :yay:

Hi Fifi! :yay:
  2. Ariia

Hey Omega...miss talking to ya :(

Hey Omega...miss talking to ya :(
  3. Ariia

Holy Moly it has been a while since i have logged on here. Hey Fifi how is it goin?

Holy Moly it has been a while since i have logged on here. Hey Fifi how is it goin?
  4. Ariia

Hey Blue!!! How's it going? Long time no chat. :)

Hey Blue!!! How's it going? Long time no chat. :)
  5. Ariia

Looks like I am not the only one you been +repping. You were misleading me! Thought I was the...

Looks like I am not the only one you been +repping. You were misleading me! Thought I was the only one you cared about! ;) And, have an even to go to this friday, won't be at quiz night, no matter what time it is at, sorries :(
  6. Ariia

My Battle with Life

Hang in there! Wow. Can I just say that my heart went out to you when I read your post. :cry: Have faith because all things are possible for those who love the Lord. I don't know you, but I will most definitely be praying for you. Remember, faith is a muscle and it doesn't get stronger...
  7. Ariia

Visual Cues

I agree I have been thinking the same thing since I started EU 16 months ago. I often find myself bored with hunting because there is no real challenge and would think to myself "wouldn't be great if i could just shoot it in the head and get it over with?" I often feel when I mine or hunt...
  8. Ariia

Uber: Silent uber!

Wow! Bet you will watch your loot more carefully now. ;) Gratz for the nice surprise. :laugh:
  9. Ariia

How lucky are you?

I have crafted and mined, but pretty much the same results. However, I can say that in mining, I do better with enmats than ore. I know that if I go out with enmats, i will find and usually break even. With ore, it is almost certain i will loose it all. I like crafting, but I am just not...
  10. Ariia

How lucky are you?

I am in a similar boat with you Arokh. I deposit my spare change for that nights/weeks entertainment. I do a lot of socializing in between. I do believe that a certain allotment of luck is associated with an avatar when it is created. I get a lot of flack from that and am often called a...
  11. Ariia

FYI: EntropiaForum VU 3.8.1

Hey cool! Some new things to spice it up! :yay:
  12. Ariia

Vote: Design a Creature!

Haha :laugh:
  13. Ariia

It's a tie! :eek: Now what?! lol:scratch2: Go into sudden brutal death overtime? :laugh:
  14. Ariia

Man! Simon's masterpiece is giving me a run for my money. :laugh: I spent a loong time on that description. But yes, his image is really, really funny. Only like 8 hours left or so. GL
  15. Ariia Signature

Ariia Signature

ariia's signature
  16. Ariia

Icon Contest for ESL-Non 711 approved (yet:D )

Wow, all the time that I have been posting, I never noticed that. :ahh:
  17. Ariia

Ahh, my siggy disappeared?!?!?! Guess this was a hint to make a new one? :eek:
  18. Ariia

Just curious... I went to check out the link and noticed someone had bought esl already. Who was the first purchaser? Curiosity killed the cat? ;)
  19. Ariia

Yay! No way! :eek: Woot! :wtg: Awesome! Thanks 711 :yay:
  20. Ariia

The "Hi All"

I pop in and say hi, but I have to call everyone by their appointed nickname. I give all my friends nicknames, and if I don't say it when I say hi, it just isn't a hi from Ari. :D Plus, we are a smaller soc, not too many to say hi to, so not a huge task.
  21. Ariia

Vote for my creature! :D VOTE HERE Yay! I tied for 1st!:yay:

Vote for my creature! :D VOTE HERE Yay! I tied for 1st!:yay:
  22. Ariia

NEW HU Event: Daikiba Domination! - Saturday Feb 21st @ 20:00

I didn't know about this. Cool! Maybe I should parouse the event section more often. I loooove shooting Daikis! Will def try to be there this weekend. :)
  23. Ariia

Announcing the Return of Trivia Night!

Woohoo! :yay: Finally trivia is back. Now I can stop bugging you every time I see you Dagny if it is up and running yet. ;) I love trivia night, it is a great social experience. You learn usually useless information and learn how to type fast enough to beat micker and oleg. :D The hour...
  24. Ariia

Seeking ambassadors in Austin, TX.

Hmmm This sounds like fun. I could stay at my brothers near there. Will have to think about it for sure...
  25. Ariia

You have to create an image with the certain dimensions, either 500 x 100 pixels or 146.5KB...

You have to create an image with the certain dimensions, either 500 x 100 pixels or 146.5KB, then go to your User CP. In the left margin, select Edit Signature. At the bottom on that page you can upload your signature. :D and Voila!
Back