Search results

1. Guga

How to make Entropia HUGE!

Ok I been thinking about this long time hope it just come right with mine poor English :ahh: After long, long look in the past and good look in the present I came with fallowing analyse: 1, the game is going down (the last financial report from MA is worst that the year before ) this is not...
  2. Guga

broken items tt ?

What do you think about the little tt left on items when broken? We all know that items in EU like rifles and guns don’t broke at 0 tt but always few peds left, actually the bigger the tt off the item at the base more that tt is bigger. Now when we buy the item we pay the mark-up on that too...
  3. Guga

This is open scam that MA let go for years!

I’m really tired to see how mane ppl buy items from the tt and sell in auction for like +xxxx ped’s is open scam for all to see yet MA let it go !:mad: Why? 1. Those resellers use multiple accounts to make the item history go up and each time they do so the MA get the auction fee so + Money...
  4. Guga

Hunting tips by the doctor

Ok let give ppl little bred to feed in so they don’t cry about EU all the time ;) Hunting is the must popular activity in EU (look like now the crafting is taking big part to) so what do you need to know to profit if you hunt? 1. As nub (player that just started take day or two to read EF and...
  5. Guga

Selling Full Vigi (M)

Will sell mine Vigi (M) as I realise I don’t hunt robots any more that much full tt. The armor is full whith feet ! Start at +650 bit less that what I paid for BO +700 One week and same time that this post EF time Stats at Entropedia:Armor Vigilante SOLD BO ty
  6. Guga

MA wrong way off going

Past few days I was looking at the new EU and wanted to share with you few thinks, that what the community is there for:yay: Ok first let take look at the new skill system: Skill grows up real slow now! I think that why most off the new players don’t stay that long in the game. I’m shore we...
Back