1. nlnforever

Selling: Ranked Psy-Sword Tier 0 - Cheap

Pump it up .....
  2. nlnforever

Pump it up ...
  3. nlnforever

At minimum TT Price: +500 peds Contact: NLNFOREVER (ingame) or PM forum inbox
  4. nlnforever

Selling: Ancient Daikiba and Exa STRONG PETs

Bump it up
  5. nlnforever

Bump it up
  6. nlnforever

Bump it up ......
  7. nlnforever

Bump Bump Bump
  8. nlnforever

Sell Ancient Daikiba Strong Pet Deeds Price: 250 Peds Ancient Exa Strong Pet Deeds Price: 250 Peds PM.
  9. nlnforever

Selling: Ranked Psy-Sword Cyrene Long Blade

Bump Bump Bump
  10. nlnforever

Selling: Ranked Psy-Sword Cyrene Long Blade

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Ranked_Psy-Sword TT: 37.48 peds Price: +800 PM for contact.
  11. nlnforever

New Social UI: First Impressions

MA , seriously, did you hire some fked up developers from another MMO to develop this sh!t? EU had the best social chat window of all MMOs that I play. It was CLEAN, NICE and CLEAR. I also love the SEARCH OPTION in FL. Were you on DRUG?
  12. nlnforever

Return the old chat right now !

This is TOTALLY BS. I mean BS and it's real Sh!t I play TONS, I mean TONs of MMOs. EU has the BEST social CHAT WINDOW. It was NICE, CLEAN and CLEAR. And now, did you just recruit some fked up developers from other MMOs, who got unemployed because of their games dying? COME ON, MA.
  13. nlnforever

Selling: Modified Fi/Ra/Co Evil Amplifier - Best BLP Amp in-game

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&name=Fi%2fRa%2fCo_Evil_Modified 43 Damage, High and Reasonable Eco. You cannot ask more than that. Price +15k Contact me through PM.
  14. nlnforever

Question: 50% Skill Increase Buff for nearly 9 hours???

Today, I saw an avatar, the symbol of the buff that he has looks strange to me, so I made a check and it shows that: 50% Skill Increase with more than 8 hours left. I did ask around friends for more information, but seems that no one understand what is going on. Anyone can help? Is it the...
  15. nlnforever

Achievement: Tier 6 Swine and MF Harmony

Please tell me that you hunt with that gun :eyecrazy::eyecrazy: Gz
  16. nlnforever

Selling: Genesis Sulfury Tier 5.3

Bump Bump Bump....
Back