Search results

1. ZPF

Selling: Zero Legend Business Suit

Pending sale. Thread can be closed.
  2. ZPF

Selling: [Kulokhar Glacier Sword]

Posted to Caly auction Thread can be closed.
  3. ZPF

Selling: [Adjusted Genesis Star Excavator]

Sold! Best of luck to the new owner :yay:
  4. ZPF

Selling: Adjusted Restoration Chip

Sold / close thread
  5. ZPF

Selling: Swords and Trauma I Amp

close thread
  6. ZPF

Selling: Alternative Ingot

sold...............
  7. ZPF

Question: Lowest Regen Mobs?

Trying to find a decent mission/mob to grind to improve my melee skills. Unfortunately my DPS is horrible right now (around 25 DPS). But... rather than grinding merps I was hoping to pick out a larger mob with low regen so my DPS isn't as important. Any thoughts? What are the lowest regen...
  8. ZPF

ZPF Hunting Log

Well here it goes. I am not the biggest fan of hunting. Finding markup is challenging... to say the least. Especially as a low level player. But I do find myself feeling the urge to kill things occasionally :cool: Stipulations Don't know how often I'll be hunting yet. Still testing the...
  9. ZPF

Selling: Divine Intervention Chip

sold too short//
  10. ZPF

Buying: Bio ID Verification

all bought ///pls close thread
  11. ZPF

Selling: Mod 2600

sold///////////////////////
  12. ZPF

Selling: 827.68 PED Empty Skill Implant (ESI)

Buyout: 930% Grab a nice fat ESI before they jump to 1200% in Mayhem season!
  13. ZPF

Uber: 827 PED ESI from Sand King

I've had decent luck with shared loot events in the past but never anything on this level. Sort of feels like I'm dreaming. Saw Sand King was happening on Sokolade's stream so I flew over there with my Z12 for some fun. Shot through about 6 waves of Rextellum, loot was nothing special. When...
  14. ZPF

Buying: Large Mushrooms / EK-2600

thread can be closed
  15. ZPF

Selling: Random stuff

close thread ty
  16. ZPF

Selling: Business Blazer Set, AUDs, Regenerative Gel

This beauty is up for grabs! Rare and no longer lootable clothing set. Zero Legend Business Blazer (M) Zero Legend Business Chinos (M) BO: 500 PED Also selling Arkadia Underground Deeds BO: 58.0/each /// SOLD OUT Also offering Regenerative Gel Service @ 50 PED/Gel 45/each if you take...
  17. ZPF

Selling: [Corinthian Kanin Pet] Level 17 - Speed buff unlocked - Fully Fed

Awesome pet up for grabs! This is the basic Corinthian Kanin Pet - It gives an 8% boost to avatar run speed - Lowest nutrio/energy cost of all the speed boost pets. With adjusted hermetic ring + harrier armor, you are at 24% Speed (25% is the speed cap). Proterons will never touch you :)...
  18. ZPF

Selling: (L) BP Clearance

Any decent offers close to MU are fine. Just trying to get rid of these. Bulk offers also accepted. Thanks! Vehicle BPs: 41 Armament Device II (L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.34 PED CARRIED 501 Gungnir Mk1 (C,L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.37 PED CARRIED 502 Gungnir Mk1 (C,L) Blueprint (L) 1 0.27 PED CARRIED 793...
  19. ZPF

Question: FAP Services? Worth it?

I've been thinking of getting into healing services (I've heard they get a lot of business during migration). Was wondering if anyone could offer some information on the best way to break into this industry. Some questions I have are: 1) What's the best mid-level FAP for a FAP service...
  20. ZPF

Question: Anyone seen dunkel recently?

From mining. Not on the auction. Wondering if it's extinct or not :scratch2: And by recently I mean last 6 months.
  21. ZPF

Selling: Gremlin Male, S.I Heart, Kanin Pet, H-Dna, Pixie M, ETC

Selling the following S.I Heart (Super Eco/rare FAP with low level requirement): TT+60 Gremlin Male Set /sold Corinthian Kanin Pet Level 17 (Speed buff 8% unlocked, lower nutrio cost than the other rabbits, FULLY fed) - TT+270 H-DNA (Have ~100 units) 0.30 PED/Each Pixie Male Set (Harness...
  22. ZPF

What does EU really need?

Flying robot space battle suits. How can you call yourself a science fiction space MMO without something like this? :cool: We could have separate style suits for space mining / space combat. Mining suits would be slower/bulkier and able to carry more weight. Planetside these suits could be...
  23. ZPF

Selling: Veda, Ospra, Nexus

Trying to get rid of the following: Force Nexus // Sold ~800 TT Veda Ingot @ 103% ~1k TT Ospra Ingot @ 104.5% Craft some Ark-0s today!
  24. ZPF

Just how bad are the graphics bugs right now?

:eyecrazy: Watching this on Tommy's stream right now... https://www.twitch.tv/tommydagreatest He'll be uploading this to his youtube channel eventually. Great PR for Entropia!
  25. ZPF

Planet specific markup information

I can't tell you how reluctant I am to post auctions on planets such as Arkadia, because I have no idea what the demand is like for most resources. In the interest of clarity and creating independent economies, it would be great if there was a way to sort markup information based on the sales...
Back