Search results

1. Mel_07

Selling: Oa 103L Bp with 96 Clicks

Selling: post or pm offers thanks Oa 103L Bp with 96 Clicks looking for 1800-1900 ped open to reasonable offers thanks :) SOLD /close thread
  2. Mel_07

Uber: Silent Uber Abrer :)

Well wanted to do a few clicks this morn and got a nice 402ped hof with a surprise bp a oa-103 with 96 clicks(in auction now) first time ive got a L bp while making Abrer's so was very nice very happy ty MA and for any gratz gl all :)
  3. Mel_07

Selling: Prospecting Skills

I have 2 Prospecting Skill Chips for sale both going for 1750% ea. 1. 17.91tt = 313.43ped 2. 17.64tt = 308.70ped post or pm thanks and gl :) SOLD
  4. Mel_07

auction messed up?

seems to be working fine now
  5. Mel_07

Abrer Bp

qr is only 23.7 just wondering rough price thanks :) Abrer Bp
  6. Mel_07

Selling: Manufacture Attachments Chip For sale 11.97tt

sold/closed
  7. Mel_07

Mapping Programs

Just wondering what Mining mapping Programs are out there now that work with vu10+ just would like to make a list and try a few thanks and gl :)
  8. Mel_07

Uber: Nice Welcome Back :))

Took a little break but glad to be back :)) thanks MA and ty for grtz, GL all :) Click to enlarge and Click to enlarge
  9. Mel_07

Auction house errors?

Is it just me or is the Ah messed up atm like not loading and items info not loading mu ect? I relogged it finally loaded but now item's info and mu's wont load then went back to retrieving latest and got stuck... just wondering if ne one else has this prob?
  10. Mel_07

Selling: Prospecting chip

16.79 tt 2850% pst or post will also consider reasonable offer ty
  11. Mel_07

Selling: Selling Female Vigi Harness SGA

Selling Female Vigi Harness SGA TT + 600 post or pm thnx
  12. Mel_07

Uber: Nice EMT Kit :)

Felt like making some of these to skill my tools and got this: ty MA and all for grtz wish you all gl :) happy hof'n :yay::wtg::yay:
  13. Mel_07

servers down?

servers down? I know it is here but was wondering if it is for everyone? (here northern east coast usa)
  14. Mel_07

Uber: XX Niksarium :)

of211 +104 amp woot ty for grtz gl all :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
  15. Mel_07

Selling: Selling A104 amp

Selling Omegaton A104 amp tt+250 (tt is near full like 38.34) = 288.34 ped post or pm /mel
  16. Mel_07

Buying: Robot parts?

just wondering if there are any shops in the malls that sell all kinds of robot parts? if not I am looking for some Robot Weapon Sights thanks /mel
  17. Mel_07

quest for a good mapping prgram like neomap

Hi, I was wondering if there any programs in the works that would make is so I can enter the info for claims and stuff like neomap or nrf? I was trying to make the new pics of ameth and eud into dat files but still havent been able to do so I tried saving them like other posts said but that...
  18. Mel_07

Happy Bday to you all :)

SexyDana, Ben Cobra Boner, Gore66, majorputty, Dwarfchucker, onyx oZ Zombie, Ras, PhoeniXFR, KarnaK, Damage, Haxtor moogle, junkyard, riddle04 hope you all have a great day :) :yay::wtg::yay:
  19. Mel_07

Uber: Abrer's are my fave :)

ty MA and all for gz :) made a few Elkarr also got one out of that :) gl all :)
  20. Mel_07

A new version map of Eudoria and Amerthera

I was wondering if someone has some pics of the new maps for Eudoria and Amerthera I was trying to find some in the search so that I can use them for neomap but haven't been able to locate any :/ if anyone has any that they could post that would be very helpful thanks.
  21. Mel_07

Uber: Abrer Hofs first day back on

Logged on this morn for first time in months and said hmm think I'll try some abrer's and to my surprise: Click to enlarge then logged for a bit and said hmm should I try again and dang TIME TO GET NEW VID CARD! lol Click to enlarge thanks MA and all :) gl :wtg::yay::wtg:
  22. Mel_07

quick skilling then :)

logged on to do a little run on some skilling weapons and then got this :) 82ped Mann MPH :) I was happy since bar was all the way to the left :) thnx MA and gl all ty for grtz to :) :yay:
  23. Mel_07

HoF: nice little gun :)

nice little gun :) 302ped Hof - Mann MPH DLx :yay: thnx MA and ty for grtz's GL all and best wishes :)
  24. Mel_07

Uber: 20k ambu SWUNT woot :)

20k ambu SWUNT woot :) thanks MA all I can say is woot and gj team :)
  25. Mel_07

A Few of Globals :)

Here are a few Swirls from the other night: Couldn't quite get the swirls but still got the pics :) Wish you all the best and Happy hof'n :)
Back