Search results

1. Lucretius

So I Entered The Swunt

I'd suggest to find someone to take you to Nea's place TP. There is often people organising teams to swunt ambulimax there. About a dozen people with Opalo or CB5, it's quite fun. Income is not guaranteed but a few months ago a swunt-team killed a 20k peds ambu ;)
  2. Lucretius

First Timers Beacon Event - Clearing Up the Robot Trash

I took part to one of these beacon events organised by TDO. It was definitely worth it. Not because of the money we earned (it wasn't particularly remunerative) but because it was my first beacon mission and I had a lot of fun. If you can, take the chance to participate, you won't regret it...
  3. Lucretius

Game: Questions?

Don't you think red roses are better than black ones?
  4. Lucretius

Project Entropia remaints in EU!

I don't know why they changed the name because I didn't play at that time but I still see EU as an ongoing project so for me it's still PE. :)
  5. Lucretius

A Knight above all others!

Your brother is a very honest player. I'm happy to read something about well-mannered people after all the threads about scammers and similar scoundrels. +rep
  6. Lucretius

Sweat till they die...

If this happened, what would be the point of spending money to buy weapons and ammo and go hunting? :scratch2:
  7. Lucretius

Synical Bitch? Me? After This It's Hard Not to Be

You really deserve a +rep for the patience :laugh:
  8. Lucretius

Earliest EU Player

I started to play with my present character the 13th of November 2007. I had already played a few months before with another account that I later asked to be locked. I thought EU was a waste of time then I changed my mind and now I'm here again. :laugh:
  9. Lucretius

My 2009 Project...

It doesn't cost any ped but, as you know, time is money ;)
  10. Lucretius

My 2009 Project...

I agree with you when you say that we should not decide what to do in our leisure time reasoning in terms of profitability and we should rather reason in terms of enjoyment. However sweat gathering is neither profitable nor enjoyable. It may be pleasant for a brief period of time but not if you...
  11. Lucretius

Thou shalt obey thy laws of Entropia!!

This is my favourite. :laugh:
  12. Lucretius

Limit the deposit?

Subjects? I'd rather say human guinea pigs. By the way, I hope TegyeLe is just joking. He should have saved this idea for April fool's day. :laugh:
  13. Lucretius

My 2009 Project...

I know people that plays regularly even though they have never deposited but this happens thanks to reselling, not sweat gathering. Anyway, good luck.
  14. Lucretius

Item Owner History..

Considering the far more serious issues we have to deal with in EU, I don't think this should be a priority. Nevertheless it is not a bad idea, even though I prefer SuperKanjo's one.
  15. Lucretius

What do you do with ingame Christmas presents?

Same here. Perhaps one day I'll buy a flat to put all this junk in it. :D
  16. Lucretius

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

1 Entropia Universe 1009 15.18% 2 Tycoon Online 849 12.77% 3 Threshold 667 10.04% 4 Jockstocks 531 7.99% 5 Invasion 3042 367 5.52%
  17. Majel Barrett-Roddenberry 1932-2008

Majel Barrett-Roddenberry 1932-2008

18. Lucretius

Question: HUNTERS attention! Which group are you in?

I suppose I'm a grinder. Once I take a decision, I stick to it and I'm ready to face every possible consequence. My PED Card doesn't always agree with me but if I decide to keep hunting... well, the die is cast.
  19. Lucretius

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

1 Grand Prix Racing Online 3253 25.53% 2 Conquer Club 1619 12.71% 3 Entropia Universe 822 6.45% 4 Tycoon Online 789 6.19% 5 Invasion 3042 623 4.89%
  20. Lucretius

How many different languages?

Mi piacciono le polpette, le mangio ogni giorno. (Italian) By the way, you could have chosen a better sentence :laugh:
  21. Lucretius

:lolup::rofl::lolup:
  22. Lucretius

14 october massive UFO arriving on earth?

Admitting her to a mental hospital should be sufficient. :D
  23. Lucretius

World's longest thread

Yes, it's awesome. There's also an older one but I guess I cannot name it because of the forum rules, is it? Now I'll have to change my ava pic because you told me it looks like manga and I don't like it anymore :laugh:
  24. Lucretius

World's longest thread

It's not an Anime character. I've taken it from one of the books about Vampire: The Masquerade, a role-playing game that has nothing to do with japanese animation. A great game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade
Back